• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FIU (South campus) Brawl in Miami

Ruuku

Smash Lord
If you're looking for Brawl competition in Miami, then FIU South is the right place for ya. In our game room we got Brawl running Monday through Friday starting in the morning and lasting until the evening. We got people of various skill levels and that play a lot of different characters. If you're looking for other games, we usually also got people playing stuff including SF4 and TCGs.

I live on campus and my dorm has a huge lounge with a big screen TV (I can also bring my own TV if necessary). During the weekend I often have people over playing stuff (SF4, Halo 3, Naruto GNTEX3, Naruto CoNR2, SF2 Super Turbo, etc.) including Brawl. This Saturday I'll most likely be playing some Brawl and SF4.

If you need contact info, for now, drop me a line here or PM me.

Top Bottom