• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

First time posting, shout-out to all you Samus mains out there!

MarkJa-lapeno

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2938-6826-4437
Been putting off making an account for too damn long! Shout-out for all you Samus mains! Can't wait to meet the community more!

MarkJa-lapeno

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2938-6826-4437
I live in Westchester County, which is like another 30 mins away from this college :/ but I would totally meet you halfway if you want. Friendlies sound like a good idea too, I got some buddies here who love melee/pm!

Litt

Samus
I still haven't played Pm yet because no samus, and im only free this week, then I go back to college for another 2, but then im back in stamford for a whole month

JerkPhil

Smash Journeyman
Welcome MarkJa-lapeno! Samus is coming to PM in two weeks. I'm so looking forward to it! :)

MarkJa-lapeno

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2938-6826-4437
@K_Litt - I'd be down for a friendlies sometime. Lemme know when you're free.

@JerkPhil - DUDE, can't wait for that crawl, ice upsmash, and dair!

Litt

Samus
Im free all this week except saturday in which im going to HoG, just let me know when you wanna play and you can PM me for my number.

Top Bottom