• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

first ssb 64 port animation

swartgame-adsroja

Smash Rookie
:093:mmmmm, now with a new news, this is a port animation:

(is real.....not fake.)
test..proj. ssb.Rev

coming soon...

and change moveset,

Last edited:

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Why even go through the trouble of taking an emulated video, and editing it on top of a monitor/tv as if you were recording it with a video camera.

Seriously, why?

Cyjorg

tiny.cc/19XXTE
Is this spam?
No. @Nick Mang and @FrayedAdversity can do this stuff too.

The plan would be to use things like CFalc's get up attack for Sheik's down smash. The biggest issue is that grounded animations suck because they change the characters height when copied onto another character. Aerial animations, however, don't have this issue.

Edit: quote from frayed

"that's not new or hard to do. mario luigi and fox are interchangeable"
"@Danny_SsB and @felipe_9595 were doing this 5 years ago"

Edit 2:
literally 5 years ago. Here is a video of mario doing a fox back air and fox dash attack lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emDHRB-2YlI

Edit 3:
he steals but doesn't give what a wonderful world. S swartgame-adsroja feel free to steal my stuff too I'm gonna post it right now

Last edited:

swartgame-adsroja

Smash Rookie
No. @Nick Mang and @FrayedAdversity can do this stuff too.

The plan would be to use things like CFalc's get up attack for Sheik's down smash. The biggest issue is that grounded animations suck because they change the characters height when copied onto another character. Aerial animations, however, don't have this issue.

Edit: quote from frayed

"that's not new or hard to do. mario luigi and fox are interchangeable"
"@Danny_SsB and @felipe_9595 were doing this 5 years ago"

Edit 2:
literally 5 years ago. Here is a video of mario doing a fox back air and fox dash attack lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emDHRB-2YlI

Edit 3:
he steals but doesn't give what a wonderful world. S swartgame-adsroja feel free to steal my stuff too I'm gonna post it right now

hi, Jorgasms.
In this matter( change moves set) im not the first person doing that, and I tried correct the title but I can not it.

You do not must talk about it, cause you said in your video that you maked the first texture hack but all know that the "mod falco" includes texture hack( e.g: select screen chars).

Now, if I undertand rightly, you acused me of steal, right?

Last edited:

Cyjorg

tiny.cc/19XXTE
hi, Jorgasms.
In this matter( change moves set) im not the first person doing that, and I tried correct the title but I can not it.

You do not must talk about it, cause you said in your video that you maked the first texture hack but all know that the "mod falco" includes texture hack( e.g: select screen chars).

Now, if I undertand rightly, you acused me of steal, right?
Did not accuse you of stealing. In fact, the quotes were supposed to answers Zanetsu's question.

In edit 3, I was making the assertion that you wouldn't be willing to share your methods of hacking. It was mocking what you must think (that we'd be stealing) by keeping any discoveries you have to yourself while I'm more than happy to make mine public.

Top Bottom