• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

First Post

Sahfarry

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2750-1620-0068
Link to original post: [drupal=4808]First Post[/drupal]

Today is my first day at these forums. Just getting used to gaming, pretty new. And the other forums I've used, besides the Steam Powered ones, were below average. I started by posting on some SSB on 3DS and WiiU thread. I'm having fun. Cheers!

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Link to original post: [drupal=4808]First Post[/drupal]

Today is my first day at these forums. Just getting used to gaming, pretty new. And the other forums I've used, besides the Steam Powered ones, were below average. I started by posting on some SSB on 3DS and WiiU thread. I'm having fun. Cheers!
Noob.

so u play brawl?
Noob encouraging other noob.

Jet300

Smash Ace
Dose this really need to be a blog?
Seriously, no one cares what was your first post. Your wasting the blog space.

:phone:

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
i've been noticing a pattern here

is 50% of people in the user blogs complete a*shats, especially to new members? new members are bound to make mistakes, give them a break, christ.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Jesus what is up with the hostility in this thread.

Technically, this your second post.
-Glares at double thread post-
Pretty sure that's a user blog issue since I've seen it happen like 10 times now.

Noob.

Noob encouraging other noob.
Wow I'm glad a real vet of the site could step in and let them know how noobie they were.

Dose this really need to be a blog?
Seriously, no one cares what was your first post. Your wasting the blog space.

:phone:
Literally there is unlimited blog space, everyone could make one and it would be fine and dandy

i've been noticing a pattern here

is 50% of people in the user blogs complete a*shats, especially to new members? new members are bound to make mistakes, give them a break, christ.
Okay maybe there's hope for UB yet

Oh and I forgot to say welcome to the OP. You don't know how far seeing a new guy who actually spells out his words goes.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
So I'm gonna meatride Glyph's stance on this issue... Since he has the muscle to back his stance.

But fo' real... way to be a**holes to somebody legitimately interested in trying a new forum. It gives us, as a community, a bad name when you haze a new member...

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
It's not really hazing. It's just being douchebags. Hazing is what I'm going to do to Sahfarry with a paddle.

...welcome, Sahfarry! Keep having good grammar. It gives me faith in the world.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
...welcome, Sahfarry! Keep having good grammar. It gives me faith in the world.
So much of this. Saver of Humens

Welcome to the site! Have fun and don't be afraid to browse around and introduce yourself in areas of the site that interest you. There's a lot of different forums here, don't limit yourself to one area! Most of the communities here on smashboards are very friendly and accepting.

Top Bottom