• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

First Official Amelioration Wii U Tournament - $10 Prize

To celebrate the opening of the Amelioration Smash Academy we are hosting a week long tournament from June 3 - June 10. Along with hosting a tournament, we are offering a $10 prize (In the form of a Paypal transfer, an e-shop card, or you can inquire about other forms of payment) to the winner. We will be hosting a 3DS tournament soon after.

Tournament sign up info:
- Click "Join Us" on the guiltycrowngaming.com home page and make your account
(Attention phone users: make sure you are using the web version of the websites)
- Message me (Injustice) on the website saying that you are there for the tournament

Once you are signed up, I will send you a formal invitation to the event along with the information to get to our discord.

Thank you!

Fister Sister

Smash Rookie
I'm trying to message you on the website but I can't find you.... Do I just search "Injustice"?

Top Bottom