• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

First Match You Ever Played

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
What is the first match you ever played in Smash? Mine was on Brawl where I didn’t know ANY characters except for Mario ones. So I picked Bowser and went against King Dedede on Isle Delfino. Also it was 20 minutes long.

yknowlikenia

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW 5495 6606 4304
in brawl for me, as well! i was fox while my friend was meta knight. all i knew how to do was button mash, and mash i did. i believe it was port town aero dive!

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
Depends on if you count demos...

If yes: Brawl, at a best buy. I was Ivysaur fighting against an Ike CPU on what could only be Bridge of Eldin. The Ike CPU didn't really do much except walk up to me, and all I did in return was spam the jab attack. The fight was cut prematurely because my Mom didn't like that I was playing a T-rated game (I was really young at the time).

If no: SEVERAL years later (2011), I'm over at a friends house. I see folks playing as all kinds of weird-looking characters. I hear that Sonic and Pokemon are in it, and that's what catches my interest. iirc, my first match was as Pikachu where I just spammed Neutral-B at a Diddy Kong CPU on a custom stage.

Top Bottom