• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

First Character

Shamoz

Smash Cadet
I started off with Link in melee, and that kinda followed me to brawl. Back then I didn't really know what I was doing though, and I just spammed his smash attacks mixed in with some projectiles. Once I picked up the game again after a couple of years, I found Link too slow for my tastes so I now main ZSS :)

Fluid_Drip

Smash Cadet
mine was link, didn't trust kirby after melee, and he was awesome young and old in melee, and im a huge legend of zelda fan

SeatreasureReturned

Smash Apprentice
I honestly don't remember. Probably Lucas, but maybe Diddy Kong. Ness was my main in Melee and 64, but because he was unlockable I had to have started with someone else. I was unfamiliar with Lucas at the time, but probably still picked him because he was from the Earthbound franchise.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
I started with Zelda because I had just finished Twilight Princess and, as an eleven year old, was like "OMG I CANZ BE ZELDA?!" I was a major casual at the time. Dropped the game for years and started playing more seriously last year. Found out Zelda sucks so I went to Lucario. Then switched to Wolf. Now I finally stopped at Fox. I still use Zelda frequently though, because she's fun to use :)

Chappified

Smash Rookie
I started using meta knight right away, but occasionally would use mario, marth, rob, and sometimes diddy.

Walbytamer11

Smash Apprentice
Played Fox in SSB64 @ my grandparents. Fox just happens to be decent in Melee so I stuck with him (before knowing about the competitive scene). Stayed loyal to Fox for Brawl too.

KOSBY

Smash Rookie
NNID
Sheriff-Wode
What was the first character you picked when you first got Brawl?

I remember picking Lucas because I liked Ness in the other games and I was excited to see what the new Earthbound character would be like.
Mario.... for some reason Mario is the first I picked for all the games and will be the one I pick for SSB4.

KRBAY

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SSBBSonic
3DS FC
0774-4477-0228
For Brawl, probably Kirby or Pit.

Top Bottom