• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Work In Progress Fire Emblem Heroes: Finally found Forrest, MIA since 2017

Best hair colour for Forrest?

• Total voters

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I still haven't got that second Tibarn for Clair so I dunno if I'll go for Hinoka, at least not right away.

I'm half expecting Laegjarn on the next Legendary Banner (not as the Legendary Hero, but as one of the 5-Stars featured in the Red pool), so that will also be spreading me thin.

Doesn't help that I'm getting fatigued with the game again.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Once he gets a hold of that 6th Camilla....

The rather amusing thing is that in the comics, there is a 7th stone, Ego. That feels all too fitting for Brave Camilla...

Ivander

Smash Legend
So.....Choose Your Legends 3 is starting? I literally got a Choose your Legends news bit on my game and it took me to Choose your Legends Round 3.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Heroes with appearances in multiple games will now have their votes tallied up.

Now it's actually fair.

Dunno what to do though:

>Vote Rinkah to get her as a Farfetched Hero or at least to push her up the ranks a bit to show sustained interest

>Vote for Marth or Alm since I like them and also they have a good chance of winning

>Vote for Laegjarn since I use her a lot and would be super interested in a "redeemed" version of her

>Vote for Clair because I was born in a world of strife, against the odds-

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>The top two male Heroes and top two female Heroes (four Heroes in total) will appear in Fire Emblem Heroes next year, wearing special Choose Your Legends outfits.
1548127450261.jpg

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Link to CYL3 for convenience:

https://vote3.campaigns.fire-emblem-heroes.com/

Votes of versions of the same character from different games (example: FE6 and FE7 Hector) will now count towards the same character. This is a gigantic boost for Marth and I think he will actually win because of this (Anna should also get a boost as well).

I'm probably just gonna alternate votes between Alm and Reina. Alm because I think he actually has a chance and Reina because I really really want her to be in Heroes.

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Another year, another chance to spam votes for Robin. :estatic:

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
Nice, time to vote for Anna but then watch her lose because her votes get split since the new change to voting doesn't apply to all the Annas. :4pacman:

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Nice, time to vote for Anna but then watch her lose because her votes get split since the new change to voting doesn't apply to all the Annas. :4pacman:
Anna just can't get a break, huh?

. . . . .

Voted for Minevra after fighting all the errors.

I wonder who will win this one. Marth is almost assured to win on the male side due to the end of vote splitting. I'm also fairly sure Camilla will win on the Female side, though it will be interesting to see if Fates fatigue has any effect.

I don't think there are any other popular candidates who will be affected by the end of vote splitting. Alm and Eirika were the next runners up in CYL2 after Marth and Camilla so they might have a shot at winning. Granted the winners of the female side for CYL2 weren't even in the top 10 for CYL1, but then again a lot more changed in between CYL1 and 2 than between 2 and 3.

Edit: I don't see it affecting the winners other than Marth, but vote merging might affect Farfetched Heroes.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
So it's that time of year again, huh?

Of course I have to begin my CYL3 ballot with Takumi!

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
IMPORTANT, APPARENTLY THE "NEXT YEAR" BIT IS A MISTRANSLATION AS THE JAPANESE ANNOUNCEMENT STATES THAT THE HEROES WILL BE RELEASED THIS YEAR.

With that said, oh boy, here we go voting again
First vote goes to Jill. I know she ain't gonna win, but I'm hoping that enough people vote her to make it to farfetched heroes. The merge voting is a blessing, that gives her more chances. And this means pantless Marth will be a reality (Though New Mistery Marth > Shadow Dragon Marth, but whatever). I'll probably vote him down the line, but at this rate I rather votes for units to try get them in the game. Tomorrow I might vote for Haar to give them more reasons to add Jill lol.

And new manga page
441bf98.jpg

All Might so unlucky that he misses attacks in FE Heroes... (I love how the enemy wyvern is worried too lol)

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Voting Rinkah for now.

If they release a preliminary results halfway through and Laegjarn is doing well then I may shift my votes over to her. I think she has a chance to make Top 10 at least.

I'm kinda wishing they let us vote for male and female separately as I may have gone with Helbindi then for males, but eh.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Voting for Ranulf and Jill as they're the last two characters in my Top 5 not in the game yet. I'm sure neither will win without some crazy rallying behind them, but at the very least I can push for a Farfetched Heroes situation.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
>Decide to try a random pull on the new power banner for either Julia or a better nature Deirdre
>Only get one green orb
>Pull my third Hector

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Troykv

Smash Master
Let's go Micaiah! I'm voting for her... I need to prepare something special this night o.o.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Oh lord....
Run away everybody! Poor Camilla tried to drink away her Alt sorrows and is now too drunk to think straight!

Ivander

Smash Legend
Apparently Camilla has Hone Fliers?

Fodder it is, then.
And then the inevitable F2P Runs involving HS!Camilla come in, especially when combined with Eir.

That said, she apparently has 4-Star Hone Fliers. That'll be huge for Flier teams. And she'll eventually come to the Grail Shop too(although she can only be bought 20 times and it's a waste of good Grails).

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Outside the usual huge knockers this Camilla looks very thin.
I like the face tho.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Camilla's weapon is called Ouch Pouch.

Camilla's weapon is literally called Ouch Pouch!

*insert Jontron "I'm sad that I lack the talent" quote here*

I don't care what people say, that's the best weapon name ever to the point where it practically synergies with how people felt when she was first revealed.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
ARES GROWS STRONGER:
Even Def Wave is a Sacred Seal? That's awesome!

And hey, an opportunity to use my good ol' Takumi! I like that too!

On a different note, here are the stats of the new units for those that are interested.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Aw I was kinda hoping we'd finally get Def Smoke as a seal.

IDK why, I think someone just suggested it at some point and the idea stuck. :v

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Camilla's dagger is nuts. +2 cooldown on turn 1 is going to lead to some absurdly powerful AOE special spamming sets. Really exciting and also terrifying.

Gonna need to figure out who to give Hone Fliers. I suppose it'd make the most sense to give it to one of my premium fliers, but is it preferable on Aversa and/or Grima...?

Seals seem decent. More Brazens are always welcome, especially since we can now have multiple seals that give out +7 Atk. Fire Boost is meh, and Even Def Wave is...
Honestly, I think it's awkward as a seal. Not bad, per se, but I don't know how often it will see use compared to more consistent options. I think it'll really shine on builds set up around using double Waves in some fashion, though. Say, for instance, Blade Tome Aversa using Odd Res and Even Def Waves for consistent +6 buffs on all turns, or units running Odd Def Wave in their C slot for a permanent +6 to their Def on all turns and phases. I think Wave seals have potential, but they face significantly more competition as seals than as C skills where they're one of the few sources of selfish buffs.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Sneaky IS

Not only they changed Ephraim's stance
They also removed Nephenee's skirt
Before
Heroes_Nephenee_Sprite.png
After
20190123_010009.jpg

And yet they kept the same helmet

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
I will not rest until Haar and Ranulf succeed.

I guess for females, I could throw a bone towards Anna.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I hate Camilla's art because every time I see it scrolling through Twitter or whatever, I keep thinking that sweat mark on her boob is a speck of dust on my phone screen that I need to wipe off.

At least she has Hone Fliers. Not that I especially need that at this point, especially after ending up with a stack of Summer Camillas.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Good riddance.

Wonder if he'll be removed from RD or GC. Having him pop up in GC can be annoying.
Isn't Grand Conquests based on actual player teams though like Arena and Aether Raids?

--------

In other news, I finally got a second Tibarn. However, after giving it some thought, I've decided to give Sturdy Impact to Kinshi Hinoka instead of Clair since Distant Counter is so useful for Clair and she uses it so often. Once I get that Brazen Atk/Def Sacred Seal, I will also give that to Kinshi Hinoka. Her Spd is good enough when buffed to where doubling isn't an issue so might as well work on her Atk and Def as much as possible to make her a bigger Player Phase threat.

Still unsure if I should try get another Tibarn for Clair, and honestly I wouldn't mind getting another Nailah to give Laegjarn Distant Counter for Special Maps (there are many times where things would have been easier if I could have Laegjarn actually KO any archers she tanks), I reached about 5.00% pity rate before I got him. I also got Leanne in the same circle as a bonus. I doubt I'll be able to get enough Orbs to keep pulling though. Might just save to get some copies of Bath Hinoka.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Honestly Surtr probably should be banned from Arena Defense or anything similar.

Having him on an Assault Team or using him for PvE maps is fine. But the fact that a lot of players who have invested heavily into the game get shut down by Surtrs when the person using him could just be a new player lucky enough to have him is obnoxious.

I don't have trouble with him personally most of the time since I usually have Laegjarn and Kinshi Hinoka and sometimes also Aversa, but so many players struggle with him despite having generally powerful units.

Ivander

Smash Legend
ARES GROWS STRONGER:
Looking at the Seals, Brazen ATK/DEF is a bit of a no-brainer after ATK/RES. That said, characters that make great use of Vantage like Ares or Sword Reinhardt, Desperation like Lyn and Tanks like Alfonse will make great use of Brazen ATK/DEF.
Fireboost is probably the closest we'll get to a Deathblow Seal. It's definitely not a bad skill regarding High HP units like Bartre, Chrom, Virion, Cherche, etc. Not to mention the extra 5 HP from Summoner Support to help activate it. That said, it probably won't get a lot of use, considering Armors are commonplace and they always have high HP, not to mention the Stat inflation on Infernal and Abyssal difficulties. But it may find it's use on some maps and characters, especially Regular Hector, with his High HP, Distant Counter and Armads Quick Riposte effect.

Edit: I just realised that with the Even DEF Wave skill, if you have a character with Odd DEF Wave as a C-skill, like Hoshidan Summer Xander or Hot springs Ryoma, they will give +6 DEF to themselves every turn, alongside any adjacent units. It's not particularly useful and units probably want something else besides a +6 DEF everyturn, but it's something fun people can do with the Even DEF Wave Seal.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
This was mildly interesting: Someone did an analysis of the first 24 hours of voting based on Twitter: https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/aiw55i/cyl3_first_24_hours_twitter_analysis/

I'm highly skeptical these are at all predictive, but it's interesting nonetheless.

>Camilla this high
Well, that's dedication or desire to troll for the salt memes

It would be interesting to see what would happen if Eliwood beats Marth.

Big F for Eirika tho

Hopefully we will get a halfway standings again from the official account.
To see if we should push Nino to beat Camilla

Top Bottom