• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Work In Progress Fire Emblem Heroes: Finally found Forrest, MIA since 2017

Best hair colour for Forrest?

• Total voters

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Everyone else is doing it, so I might as well show off Leon's latest victory too.
Not really anything to say here that isn't shown in the video, it's pretty self-explanatory.

D

Deleted member

I could do it, but those darn mages mess things up for me. :V

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
I could do it, but those darn mages mess things up for me. :V
You (should) have Vanguard Ike, he's pretty ideal for getting rid of the green mage and healer. Ideally put Vantage on his B slot, and give him the Quick Riposte seal. Also consider bringing a dancer. A high-res Distant Counter blue unit like Fjorm might be helpful too, if you weren't using one.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Everyone else is doing it, so I might as well show off Leon's latest victory too.
Not really anything to say here that isn't shown in the video, it's pretty self-explanatory.
0/10 You didn't ORKO Garon /s

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
0/10 You didn't ORKO Garon /s
wait someone actually watched it?

I could have done that, since with the Drive Spd from Lene, Leon was quick enough to quad Garon. I just chose the option that allowed him to live, instead of the flashy option that would have gotten him killed. :p

NSSKG151

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Lucaruto151RedX
3DS FC
1092-1616-4089
Switch FC
SW-4128-7335-9024
Cleared all Garon GHB with my team of Adult Tiki, Nowi, Reinhardt, and New Years Azura. My dragons take care everything on the top part while Reinhardt destroys anything in the middle and bottom portions. Struggled with Lunatic for a while until I decided to take Azura's Attack Tactic skill off since Panic Ploy keep negating tactic buffs.

D

Deleted member

Everyone was doing it so I joined in
I can't record sound directly from my phone so I put some music over so it isn't just completely mute.

EDIT: also, this is one of 3 strats I found out, I forgot the one I used to clear it first and the second was on accident.
Dunno why exactly but putting the CD3 seal on Hector ruins the whole thing

Last edited by a moderator:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I can't record sound directly from my phone so I put some music over so it isn't just completely mute.

EDIT: also, this is one of 3 strats I found out, I forgot the one I used to clear it first and the second was on accident.
Dunno why exactly but putting the CD3 seal on Hector ruins the whole thing
Technically you should be able to record you audio since your mic will pick up your phone audio pretty well. That's what I did.

You just have to remain absolutely silent throughout the whole thing. :V

I wanna get a high-end Android tablet one day to record this game in high quality so I can cover it properly on YouTube.

--------

I've cleared out most of the Lunatic Chain Challenges and have 115 Orbs ready for tomorrow now. I might try some Squad Assault maps too.

Surely this enough for at least one Leg Yarn. I just hope I don't get a bunch of Lazy Janes.

D

Deleted member

You just have to remain absolutely silent throughout the whole thing. :V
Yeah, that's exactly my problem
I wanna get a high-end Android tablet one day to record this game in high quality so I can cover it properly on YouTube.
Same, I wish I could at least record the videos properly but Android phones are a *****

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
What I use for recording videos is a combination of Vysor (though you need the paid version to get high-quality video, if anyone has a free alternative that'd be cool) and an audio line in on my computer to pick up the sound (you can pick up a USB audio input connector and aux cable pretty cheap on somewhere like Amazon). Then combine the video and audio feeds in OBS and record the video through there. It at least offloads the actual recording from your phone/tablet, making a high-end device less important, so as long as you have a somewhat decent computer (even my old laptop could handle it, and that thing was basically as powerful as a sandwich toaster), you can record reasonable quality videos.

I like your choice of soundtrack. Etrian Odyssey x Fire Emblem banner when

D

Deleted member

I guess I'm a ****post channel now
What I use for recording videos is a combination of Vysor (though you need the paid version to get high-quality video, if anyone has a free alternative that'd be cool) and an audio line in on my computer to pick up the sound (you can pick up a USB audio input connector and aux cable pretty cheap on somewhere like Amazon). Then combine the video and audio feeds in OBS and record the video through there. It at least offloads the actual recording from your phone/tablet, making a high-end device less important, so as long as you have a somewhat decent computer (even my old laptop could handle it, and that thing was basically as powerful as a sandwich toaster), you can record reasonable quality videos.

I mean, what else could I choose for this? End of Raging Winds just fits too well :p

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

I don't want a high-end device just so I can record, since I'll be using my capture card to record tablet footage once I get one.

I just want to record everything at a minimum of 2K resolution for my channel unless it's a Nintendo Switch game (at least until Yuzu gets good compatibility in certain games with 4K rendering). I don't know if 4K tablets are worth going for but a powerful tablet with a 2K display would be good for me.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
I guess I'm a ****post channel now
If being mod means I have to sit through every one of these you post here, I resign

I mean, what else could I choose for this? End of Raging Winds just fits too well :p
...No, I'm not going to start spamming EO soundtrack videos here just to show you what you "could" have chosen. Nice try. :p

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
After a lot of trial and error, I finally beat Garon's Infernal level. L!Ike was pinitol thanks to taking out that annoying healer, but Ishtar and Cherche were the true MVPs for being able to clean up most of the map on their own.

I'm still not sure what I'm going to do with him, I could use the Red dragon since I'm still missing a couple skills to get Tiki going, but I'm not sure what direction I want to take him yet.

Ivander

Smash Legend
So while I'm waiting for 20000 Feathers to upgrade that Linus, my Celica has Refined Ragnarok, Reposition, Glimmer or Moonbow, Fury 3, Desperation 3, Spur Defense 3 for now and uses a Heavy Blade 3 Seal.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I was about to give up on trying for Celica, but then I saw dude wiping Garon's Infernal with Double Brazen Celica with Vengeance.

Got Raigh

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Since everyone else did it apparently, here's my recording of flier emblem beating Garon:

:v

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I finally managed to beat the Book II CC 11-12, somehow pulled through with the power of cheese
If being mod means I have to sit through every one of these you post here, I resign
Hope you enjoy your next 24 hours then

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
Well I didn't make a video, but I somehow did it with a whacky team.

Double Distant Def Gronnowl Nino, Iote's shield Pegasus Nino and Sol Mia. Veronica was the cheerleader.

Yea I know they were merged (except Veronica) but I did it with my favs and no dancers, so I count that as sort of an achievement...

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I dunno how to record or which software to use :V

I used:
-Lora with Firesweep Bow+
-F!Grima
-Summer Maíz
-New Year New Resolve !

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
Hmm there are these recording softwares on the playstore. Those work I suppose? And yea AZ screen recorder is nice.

I don't think I want to show my strat though x_x It involves a lotta weird stuff, and a lotta brute force >.< I feel like I'm using whale strats lol.

Like using Veronica's buffs and Drive Atk on regular Nino to drive up Pegasus Nino's attack enough to ORKO the super annoying red sword. Or making Nino tank the Raourblade mage and Pegasus Nino tank the archer (with Iote's shield).

It was simple after the initial unit rush died of course.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
So here's a topic I've been thinking about for the last little while.

What do you guys expect or want out of Book III?

And by that, I don't just mean the story. Book III also means the dawn of Ver. 3.0 of the game, and like with any big mobile game like this, and like we saw around Book II's launch and throughout the year, this comes with big changes and new mechanics added to the game.

Here is a mix of things I expect and things I hope for:

Lv. 4 skills, like the recently released Death Blow 4, are probably going to become something we see more of. I don't think they would do that for just one character and it seems like a pretty obvious way to progress the game and it's meta in some way. What I hope for though is that they provide a way to upgrade Lv. 3 skills to Lv. 4 where applicable, instead of having us pull for them all of the time.

This one isn't as likely but I have a feeling it will happen in Book III's year - the ability to promote units to 6-Star Rarity. I feel like it's only a matter of time before this happens, there is an unused 6-Star character slot asset in the game already, and on top of that, upgrading the maximum Star rarity after about two years is a common practice in these kinds of gacha games, since it's generally seen as an exciting way to power up characters or equipment. So yeah, while I don't think it will happen immediately as Book III starts, it will happen down the line. In terms of how you promote to 6-Star, I think it will require getting a character to +10 merge, and then using some kind of new item. However, a resource will be added to the game to allow you to give a character a free merge without having a duplicate copy. Just like Hero Feathers and Sacred Coins, these resources would be limited and wouldn't be farmable, but can be obtained on a regular basis.

As for what differences a 6-Star unit has, obviously they would have even better stats than +10 5-Star units. However, I think they would need something else to make them worth chasing after. One idea I have is that a unit turns into a Legendary Hero at 6-Star, with their element being decided by what Blessing they had conferred before promotion (and the unit would need to have a blessing in the first place to promote). Then you could decide what kind of buff they provide somehow. I don't think this is actually too game breaking and would make the Legendary Hero system much more fun to use (I currently don't use it - the only Legendary Hero that synergizes with any of my teams is Ryoma, and I never got him despite pulling for him twice). Additionally, Legendary Hero banners would not just be for pulling for snazzy alts of popular characters anymore - EVERY featured focus unit would be pullable at 6-Star, which would make Legendary banners a lot cooler and would make their low drop rates feel more justified.

I should also note that 6-Star units would not receive stat upgrades if you attempt to merge them any further, you'd just get SP.

Moving on from that though, another small thing I'd like to see is incorporating Arena Assault items into other game modes. They would be banned in normal Arena, but would be usable in most other game modes. At the very least, just some temporary stat boosting items (like Tonics from actual FE games) would be a neat thing to add for players who are just shy of being able to beat a GHB or something like that. It's a simple thing and again, I see other gacha RPGs that do it.

I'm expecting a brand new game mode or two like Tap Battle and Rival Domains and such. The big one I can see is some sort of town/castle building game, not unlike My Castle from FE Fates. It would mostly be isolated from the main game and used just for farming basic resources like Crystal Shards and such, but you can decorate it as you please and you can visit other people's castles and also use it as a Rival Domain's style map. Like in Fates, you can set where your forts and units are and then friends can challenge you once per day or something, you yourself can challenge 5 people a day or something. I also think they could try adding a chat system, basically using your castle as a lobby of sorts to hang out with friends, FE style.

And finally, as a small feature, I think using a friend's shared unit will be more widely available in more modes. It's honestly something I think is long overdue.

The main two ideas I want to see are expanding the ways in which we can power-up and build units, and increased interactivity with friends.

As for the story, I would need to think a bit more on that. I mainly hope for Veronica and Bruno to properly join the good guys. I dunno what I want to see as the new theme for the enemy army though.

Last edited:

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307

And by that, I don't just mean the story. Book III also means the dawn of Ver. 3.0 of the game, and like with any big mobile game like this, and like we saw around Book II's launch, this comes with big changes and new mechanics added to the game.

Lv. 4 skills, like the recently released Death Blow 4, are probably going to become something we see more of. I don't think they would do that for just one character and it seems like a pretty obvious way to progress the game and it's meta in some way. What I hope for though is that they provide a way to upgrade Lv. 3 skills to Lv. 4 where applicable, instead of having us pull for them all of the time.

This one isn't as likely but I have a feeling it will happen in Book III's year - the ability to promote units to 6-Star Rarity. I feel like it's only a matter of time before this happens, there is an unused 6-Star character slot asset in the game already, and on top of that, upgrading the maximum Star rarity after about two years is a common practice in these kinds of gacha games, since it's generally seen as an exciting way to power up characters or equipment. So yeah, while I don't think it will happen immediately as Book III starts, it will happen down the line. In terms of how you promote to 6-Star, I think it will require getting a character to +10 merge, and then using some kind of new item. However, a resource will be added to the game to allow you to give a character a free merge without having a duplicate copy. Just like Hero Feathers and Sacred Coins, these resources would be limited and wouldn't be farmable, but can be obtained on a regular basis.

As for what differences a 6-Star unit has, obviously they would have even better stats than +10 5-Star units. However, I think they would need something else to make them worth chasing after. One idea I have is that a unit turns into a Legendary Hero at 6-Star, with their element being decided by what Blessing they had conferred before promotion (and the unit would need to have a blessing in the first place to promote). Then you could decide what kind of buff they provide somehow. I don't think this is actually too game breaking and would make the Legendary Hero system much more fun to use (I currently don't use it - the only Legendary Hero that synergizes with any of my teams is Ryoma, and I never got him despite pulling for him twice). Additionally, Legendary Hero banners would not just be for pulling for snazzy alts of popular characters anymore - EVERY featured focus unit would be pullable at 6-Star, which would make Legendary banners a lot cooler and would make their low drop rates feel more justified.

Moving on from that though, another small thing I'd like to see is incorporating Arena Assault items into other game modes. They would be banned in normal Arena, but would be usable in most other game modes. At the very least, just some temporary stat boosting items (like Tonics from actual FE games) would be a neat thing to add for players who are just shy of being able to beat a GHB or something like that. It's a simple thing and again, I see other gacha RPGs that do it.

And finally, I'm expecting a brand new game mode or two like Tap Battle and Rival Domains and such. The big one I can see is some sort of town/castle building game, not unlike My Castle from FE Fates. It would mostly be isolated from the main game and used just for farming basic resources like Crystal Shards and such, but you can decorate it as you please and you can visit other people's castles and also use it as a Rival Domain's style map. Like in Fates, you can set where your forts and units are and then friends can challenge you once per day or something, you yourself can challenge 5 people a day or something. I also think they could try adding a chat system, basically using your castle as a lobby of sorts to hang out with friends, FE style.

And finally, as a small feature, I think using a friend's shared unit will be more widely available in more modes. It's honestly something I think is long overdue.

The main two ideas I want to see are expanding the ways in which we can power-up and build units, and increased interactivity with friends.

As for the story, I would need to think a bit more on that. I mainly hope for Veronica and Bruno to properly join the good guys. I dunno what I want to see as the new theme for the enemy army though.
Hopefully we finally get beast units. :v

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209

And by that, I don't just mean the story. Book III also means the dawn of Ver. 3.0 of the game, and like with any big mobile game like this, and like we saw around Book II's launch and throughout the year, this comes with big changes and new mechanics added to the game.

I should also note that 6-Star units would not receive stat upgrades if you attempt to merge them any further, you'd just get SP.

And finally, I'm expecting a brand new game mode or two like Tap Battle and Rival Domains and such. The big one I can see is some sort of town/castle building game, not unlike My Castle from FE Fates. It would mostly be isolated from the main game and used just for farming basic resources like Crystal Shards and such, but you can decorate it as you please and you can visit other people's castles and also use it as a Rival Domain's style map. Like in Fates, you can set where your forts and units are and then friends can challenge you once per day or something, you yourself can challenge 5 people a day or something. I also think they could try adding a chat system, basically using your castle as a lobby of sorts to hang out with friends, FE style.

I have a few thoughts.

-Skill Refinery: This is a more recent development, but it's one of my most wanted additions to the game at this point, if only to patch up what is otherwise just gross powercreeping at this point. Ever since CYL 2 brought Death Blow 4 and Windfire Balm+ to the table, we've steadily seen more skills introduced that are straight upgrades to older ones, and it's certain that we'll continue to see more variants of these pushed out over time. What's really disappointing about these, moreso than the raw power boost these skills provide, is their increased value in Arena scoring compared to their original counterparts. They're straight-up whale bait that push the score ceiling higher.

What gives me hope in this regard is that this mirrors a very similar situation we had last year, when Slaying weapons were powercreeping Killer weapons, forcing players to get 5 Star fodder if they wanted to optimize their builds. Weapon Refinery introduced the upgrading system to fix this problem, making the previously rare Slaying weapons easily accessible. So I'm hoping the same will happen this year with the introduction of a Skill Refinery. Even aside from bridging the gap between whales and average players, a Skill Refinery could introduce a ton of fun upgrades and customization options into the game, and I love that sort of stuff.

Plus, if it functioned similarly to the Weapon Refinery, it could double as another outlet to spend Refining Stones. I don't know about you all, but I've found that after awhile you start to run out of units you can use refining stones on. With the influx of personal weapons, it's harder to find a steady supply of units with inheritable weapons to refine, unless you want to go and just buy every stat upgrade on each unit. And of course, that means Divine Dew is harder to come by. Having another investment to use refining stones on and get dew out of could be a massive help.

-Demotions: I'd really like to see some units demote from 5 Star exclusive to 4-5 Star exclusive. The last wave of demotions was, frankly, incredible for the game, making a ton of units far more common and clearing out a bloated 5 Star pool. A 5 Star demotion wave, while it won't make the 5 Star pool any less bloated, would still make several units far more accessible when they really have no reason to be as rare as they are (looking at you, Mist). If nothing else, it'd make summoning more fun.

-New Mode: Still waiting on the Town Building mode.

I'd love to see a new mode added to the game. Not some new event, but a permanent new mode that really gives players more to do with all the powerful units they've summoned. Lots of directions they could go with that, but I'd like to see something new.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Of these 4 units, which two want Even Def Wave more?
20180920_221827.jpg

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Of these 4 units, which two want Even Def Wave more?
View attachment 165826
Without knowing their actual builds, I'd prioritize Myrrh and Ephraim. Myrrh can use Def Wave to make sure Great Flame provides consistent protection from doubles, while Ephraim can use the buff to guarantee his weapon's follow-up effect every other turn (admittedly this is better suited if you're running him on a mixed team because otherwise you'd want to stick with Armor March).

D

Deleted member

My team is so bad. :V
Down to Tier 16 I go. ;-;

I really need a new banner with a good unit to help me.
I have two blue units.
Brave Hector is all I need for a blue unit. I need a better armored unit to replace Hardin.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
I finally reached a major milestone in Fire Emblem Heroes!

I finally cleared all the Book II Chain Challenges on Lunatic! With that accomplishment, this also means I have finally completed all Lunatic Chain Challenges!

Boy, what a long and arduous journey this was! My Flier Emblem team with the addition of Myrrh is what finally allowed to clear most of those Chain Challenges that were giving me trouble. Of course, my Flier Emblem team couldn't do it all themselves. I had to use a mish-mash of other units in some of those battles. There were several of them, particularly in Book 1 Chapters 11 & 12 and most of the Book II Chapters for those 10 battle runs, where I had to follow F2P guides using a team of mostly F2P units or units similar to them to get through most of the battles so that my Flier Emblem could take care of the rest.

I still have to clear all the Chain Challenges on Normal and Hard difficulty though, but that shouldn't be a problem for me since those are much easier to deal with compared to the Lunatic difficulty.

I'm expecting a brand new game mode or two like Tap Battle and Rival Domains and such. The big one I can see is some sort of town/castle building game, not unlike My Castle from FE Fates. It would mostly be isolated from the main game and used just for farming basic resources like Crystal Shards and such, but you can decorate it as you please and you can visit other people's castles and also use it as a Rival Domain's style map. Like in Fates, you can set where your forts and units are and then friends can challenge you once per day or something, you yourself can challenge 5 people a day or something. I also think they could try adding a chat system, basically using your castle as a lobby of sorts to hang out with friends, FE style.

I'm going to echo the sentiments regarding skill refinery and beast units.

With the skill refinery, you'd be be able to upgrade skills like Death Blow 3 to Death Blow 4 quite easily without having to hope you pull that incredibly rare unit that is the only one with that skill. What I also hope that this skill refinement feature has is the ability to create skills. Think of how you upgrade or create seals using badges and silver coins. It'd be a similar deal, though I can imagine the game might use a new currency for this potential skill refinement feature. I'd really like to be able to create rare skills like Distant Counter or Steady Breath, because without them, I have to hope I get really lucky I pull that Hector, Brave Ike, or that rare unit that is the only one with that super-good-but-incredibly-rare skill, and some of these characters don't even show up on banners that frequently to make it easier.

Beast units are something that I hope will be implemented soon, especially since a good chunk of them placed pretty high in CYL2 and thus shows how much fans want them in the game. I also read speculation on how Book III might give particular focus to the Beast units: that is, Beast units could play a major role in Book III's story similar to how the Laguz have a major role in the Tellius games.

D

Deleted member

I think adding a Six Star option is a horrible idea. It would make everyone angry and units with easy six star units would dominate and be spammed hard.

Even if it is unused, I highly doubt FEH will add this. If they do, I just hope they pull it off well and make it easy to upgrade. Still, building would be more of a task than it already is.

I do agree much more will come, like new minigames and a ton of new heroes and perks.

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
Things I'd like to see added:
  • Laguz: Don't care for them too much but I know people do.
  • Anti-armor skills, namely armor effective magic/anti-cooldown seal/anti-followup seal: I kind of expect this to happen soon enough since it was around this time or close to it where IS decided to gut the current meta. In addition I think an anti-followup seal could be extremely interesting and extremely terrifying (referring to followups that are decided by skills like QR, fighter skills, excluding breakers)
  • Skill refinery: Similar reasons that False Sense put, also seems fairly likely it'll be added for Book 3.
  • Demotions: Karel, Ike, Ryoma, Luke, Saber, Lyn, Gray, Eldigan, Lucina, Katarina, Leo, Sanaki, Hinoka, Ephraim, Tana, Linde, F-Morgan, Olwen, Dorcas, Minerva, Julia, Rhajat, Sonya, F-Kana, Faye, Innes, Takumi, Jaffar, Mist and Elise are probably amongst the cast of individuals that I could see demoting.
  • More utilization of Combat Manuals as event rewards: A very good way to reward players would be offering things like Bike as a manual, for SB, or perhaps original Hector for DC. Alternatively, maybe generic manuals that you can throw some new resource into to merge a unit of your choice.
  • New mode/refinements to Forging Bonds/Tap Battle: I think these two modes are just sort of alright and a new mode would be neat as well. TB/FB suffer from being grindy and TB feels weird because the quests for it just dip halfway through it's lasting time. Feels like it's supposed to happen twice a month compared to once a month, to be honest, and it should maybe just be truly permanent at this point.
  • Support Units ala other Gachas: Better way to utilize the friend system as well. Giving the option to use a support unit in a team would be great imo.
  • Arena changes (beyond the Duel skills, which I think are pretty abysmal bandages to a serious issue in arena): Cap the bonus kills to like 8 or something, change how skill/sp scoring works, etc. Current scoring really degenerates what you can run if you want to score well and can't pull merges of the units you need (or, in my case, you literally are limited to +8 of Masked Marth, and I don't like using armors barring Zelgius/Winter Lissa).
  • Tuning to the Relay Defense mode: Honestly this is probably one of the worst modes in the game imo. It's not fun and you're basically just trying to choke your opponent because their stats are literally too high for anything to reasonably survive.
  • Infernal to Story/more Endgame content: Self-explanatory.
  • Collaborational units: I know lots would probably prefer to stick to mostly FE units but I really would love to see some collaboration events that incorporate more unique elements. something something give me an event with both fate/fe's sigurds/siegfrieds because it'd probably be funny

NSSKG151

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Lucaruto151RedX
3DS FC
1092-1616-4089
Switch FC
SW-4128-7335-9024
Really, the only thing I want added is the ability to add merges for the Askr Trio. It already seems like IS are heading in that direction what with the refines for them last month and with implementation of Combat Manuals it seems like a good excuse to give them merges through books instead of receiving another copy of the Askr unit. And of course you would receive these Askr Manuals through quests or maybe even rewards in Tempest Trial so I hope that they are planning something along those lines.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Silvia was the demote.

Barrier Blade in the 4☆ pool could be interesting.

Last edited:

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
New Múspell banner hype! I plan on summoning when the banner ends just in case they add Jill or someone like that, but I'll do my first batch just in case I get lucky and get Laegjarn...
Screenshot_20180921-090443.png

WELL GEEZ OKAY IS, IS NOT LIKE I WANTED LAEGJARN, ALOLAN SELENA OR HEILBINDI. Whatever lol, I'll try again when the banner is ending (probably)

Silvia was the demote.

Barrier Blade in the 4☆ pool could be interesting.
Sadly she comes with the dance skill at 4 stars which is pretty useless. Her stance at 4 star would have been great for many enemy phase units.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Imma +10 Silvia and give her Distant Counter for absolute memes

Im going to hold myself from summoning until I see the next Legendary Banner.
But seeing so many people free pulling Laegjarn is tempting.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Finally got to blow 117 Orbs. Feels good.

The reason the list is small is because I had to Send Home units in between.

But yeah all in all, this was a particularly crazy summoning session for me.

I almost got really annoyed when I got pity broken by Rhajat, but as soon as I started a new round of summoning, I got my girl Laegjarn. Unfortunately, her IVs aren't the best, being +Res, -HP. Could be worse though, at least her Atk, Def, and Spd are untouched. I'll keep pulling for her over the next month for potentially better IVs, but with about half my Orbs and at fresh drop rate, I managed to clear my main objective.

Since Laegjarn was my main objective, I figured I could pull on every green now (Rhajat was a one time decision), and pretty soon I had all three of the featured characters. Leo and Ike are also nice to have, even though I already have them. Ares is also really great fodder that I have two of now so I may actually give Brazen Atk/Def 3 to Laegjarn.

Helbindi and Laevatein came out with really nice IVs though, with Helbindi being +Def, -Spd, so I'll make him a green tank. Laevatein is +Spd, -Res, which I would say is probably best for her.

Overall, this was a much better turnout than I could have hoped for and I still have close to a month to hopefully get a better Laegjarn.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Just going to echo what people are saying about wanting a skill refinery, more demotions (just give us 4* Hone Fliers already), and something to make better use of the friends list, among other things. I don't want 6-star units to happen, but with how gacha games usually go they're more likely than not to happen eventually, unfortunately.

As for the Múspell banner, I threw about 50 orbs at it and all I have to show for it is a fifth Lene. I'm beginning to dislike seeing her now, she already broke my pity rate enough times on her original banner where I wanted to get Ares (only for him to end up being demoted, rip), and I don't think I have anyone who particularly finds the Safeguard sword more useful than any other options.

Top Bottom