• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Work In Progress Fire Emblem Heroes: Finally found Forrest, MIA since 2017

Best hair colour for Forrest?

• Total voters

NSSKG151

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Lucaruto151RedX
3DS FC
1092-1616-4089
Switch FC
SW-4128-7335-9024
I decided to use some orbs in order to get Celica for more merges and this is what I get...
Screenshot_2018-09-16-19-49-18.png

Not only that but on the previous pull I got a three star Seliph and a four star Ares. Okay game what is this, Jugdral day or something? Not really interested in these guys since I never played their game so unfortunately I am probably going to pass Drive Atk and Spd Smoke onto someone else. I will build up Ares though since I do need more red cavalry to use and he seems like a good unit for merging plans.

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
Hard to say exactly. We got Book 2 in November, so they may want to wait till it's been a full year, but since the book has already wrapped up, it's possible we'll see it as soon as October, along with a big version update (and maybe a skill refine? Pls?).

Either way we'll probably have a much clearer picture once October hits.
I'm expecting Book 3 to be announce via Feh Channel sometime in October and then it will be released either at the end of October or early November.
Well, here's the timeframe we're looking at right now:

-Next new banner is a seasonal on October 10th, presumably this year's Halloween banner.
-There'll probably be one more banner in October after that. Farfetched Heroes II, maybe? I could see that one being Owain, Kliff, and Haar, with Aversa as a reward unit or GHB.
-Leading up to Book 3 potentially starting in early November?

However, if they want to set it up like they did with Book 2, and introduce a new major character who then shows up as a legendary unit, they might want to delay the start of Book 3 until the end of November. In which case...we'd need at least one interlude chapter, of sorts.

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
In which case...we'd need at least one interlude chapter, of sorts.
Well, we do have that Muspell banner coming up. Bit early, but we've probably got a Paralogue at least with that.

NSSKG151

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Lucaruto151RedX
3DS FC
1092-1616-4089
Switch FC
SW-4128-7335-9024
Well, here's the timeframe we're looking at right now:

-Next new banner is a seasonal on October 10th, presumably this year's Halloween banner.
-There'll probably be one more banner in October after that. Farfetched Heroes II, maybe? I could see that one being Owain, Kliff, and Haar, with Aversa as a reward unit or GHB.
-Leading up to Book 3 potentially starting in early November?

However, if they want to set it up like they did with Book 2, and introduce a new major character who then shows up as a legendary unit, they might want to delay the start of Book 3 until the end of November. In which case...we'd need at least one interlude chapter, of sorts.
Hmmm...I suppose. I forgot about Farfetched Heroes and hope they bring in a new set of characters for this year. Isn't it kind of an assumption though to believe that Book 3 will introduce a new OC who also happens to be a 'Legendary Hero'? I mean they could but I personally hope they do something different and not rethread Book 2. I don't know, maybe this time start Book 3 off with a new heroes banner with three or four OC characters who will all be locked at 5 stars. But that just might be me because I want to see something different.

The only thing I am sure of is that Book 3 will probably happen some time in November. October will must likely only be Seasonal Heroes plus new characters added through Paralogues. Might even have an intermission and xenologue chapter to give Book 2 closure and leave a hint for Book 3.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Still nothing off the Lewyn banner yet.

Seriously, one more pitybreaker and I swear I'll -

Screenshot_20180917-005413.png

...alright. I can't. I can't be mad at Nino. It's just not a thing I can do.

Welcome aboard, child.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I lowkey hope this months Lego is Xander, Im doing math and even with the potential free Muspell summon my stash is gonna suffer with the current Celica banana and the chance of SM!Eirika on the Swift Sparrow one.

Next Legendary is Earth Blue, and that kinda deconfirms Corrin... but what if L!Sigurd?

D

Deleted member

Double post because I can:
The poll has been updated. It was the first idea that came to me, but it works, I guess?
Ironically, I'm gonna have to say Fates because Shura and Forrest are still not in. I already got my favorites from other games, now give my two Fated boys

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
I voted for Tellius. I need Jill and Haar in the game as soon as possible, plus beast units (whenever they decide to do so). I'd love to have Lethe, Ranulf and Tibarn. After those not really concerned, probably would choose either Blazing Sword (For Nils, Pent and Louise) or Sacred Stones (for Ross the Boss and Moulder the Boulder lol)

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I slapped in every game I've played so far.

Blazing Blade because where the **** is Guy?

Tellius because where the **** is Lethe?

Awakening because where the **** are Gregor and Nah?

Also:

Screenshot_20180917-015553.png

Dammit.

Screenshot_20180917-020141.png

Dammit, IS.

Screenshot_20180917-091115-01.jpeg

Cease. Desist.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
This month's Legendary Hero will be blue, or at least that's what it's currently looking like. I'm not sure who'd be the Blue Hero for that. Micaiah is one possibility, and she'd probably be an Earth-type Legendary Hero. Manakete Corrin or Azura are also possibilities, and both would be fitting Water-type Legendary Heroes. I also imagine Legendary Azura would be our first Cavalry Dancer where she'd wield an Ancient Vallite tome as a mounted blue mage (her being a Cavalry Mage with the ability to sing would be a reference to her mother, Arete).

Next month's Legendary Hero will very likely be green, and I think that's when Legendary Xander will make his debut as the Bolverk Armored unit to reference his dad (since Garon will be a Red Manakete and not the Axe Armor unit like we'd thought he'd be).

Late November-early December is when we'll have our next Red Legendary Hero. While Hrid might finally show up there, I think it's way more likely we'll have the debut of our Red Archer by then, and I think Legendary Roy will make his debut for that specific weapon. IS seems to be saving those colored bows for the Legendary Heroes at the moment, and the only color yet to be covered of the colored bows is red.

As for why I think it'll be Roy? Almost all of the first CYL winners now have Legendary Hero alts, and the only one out of those four that is yet to have the LH treatment is Roy. Much like how they made Lyn a Green Archer because of her primarily green color scheme and Lucina a Blue Archer because of her primarily blue color scheme, IS will likely make him the red archer going off his primarily red color scheme. I can also imagine his dialogue the moment he is revealed in his trailer going along the lines of, "My best friend Wolt is a really good Archer, and he taught me how to use the bow. Never have I expected I'd be using the bow in a time like this though!"

The last Legendary Hero banner would've been a great time to bring Hrid as the Legendary Hero since his sisters Gunnthra and Fjorm made their return in that banner, but now that he missed out, I'm more skeptical of him showing up for the next time they do a red Legendary Hero. Perhaps if Book III debuts around late November-early December and Hrid is the free gift unit for it much like Fjorm was in Book II, I can see Hrid happening, but that's maybe if Book III will return to the Askr vs Embla conflict where Hrid will use his position as King of Nifl to serve as a major ally to Askr.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
I want to argue against the people picking Fates for more characters, but lack of Forrest is a very compelling argument in their favour. Hmm.

There are still tons of characters I want from FE9 and 15, though, so I picked those. Think I have most people I want from the others at this point.

Ivander

Smash Legend
This month's Legendary Hero will be blue, or at least that's what it's currently looking like. I'm not sure who'd be the Blue Hero for that. Micaiah is one possibility, and she'd probably be an Earth-type Legendary Hero. Manakete Corrin or Azura are also possibilities, and both would be fitting Water-type Legendary Heroes. I also imagine Legendary Azura would be our first Cavalry Dancer where she'd wield an Ancient Vallite tome as a mounted blue mage (her being a Cavalry Mage with the ability to sing would be a reference to her mother, Arete).

Next month's Legendary Hero will very likely be green, and I think that's when Legendary Xander will make his debut as the Bolverk Armored unit to reference his dad (since Garon will be a Red Manakete and not the Axe Armor unit like we'd thought he'd be).

Late November-early December is when we'll have our next Red Legendary Hero. While Hrid might finally show up there, I think it's way more likely we'll have the debut of our Red Archer by then, and I think Legendary Roy will make his debut for that specific weapon. IS seems to be saving those colored bows for the Legendary Heroes at the moment, and the only color yet to be covered of the colored bows is red.

As for why I think it'll be Roy? Almost all of the first CYL winners now have Legendary Hero alts, and the only one out of those four that is yet to have the LH treatment is Roy. Much like how they made Lyn a Green Archer because of her primarily green color scheme and Lucina a Blue Archer because of her primarily blue color scheme, IS will likely make him the red archer going off his primarily red color scheme. I can also imagine his dialogue the moment he is revealed in his trailer going along the lines of, "My best friend Wolt is a really good Archer, and he taught me how to use the bow. Never have I expected I'd be using the bow in a time like this though!"

The last Legendary Hero banner would've been a great time to bring Hrid as the Legendary Hero since his sisters Gunnthra and Fjorm made their return in that banner, but now that he missed out, I'm more skeptical of him showing up for the next time they do a red Legendary Hero. Perhaps if Book III debuts around late November-early December and Hrid is the free gift unit for it much like Fjorm was in Book II, I can see Hrid happening, but that's maybe if Book III will return to the Askr vs Embla conflict where Hrid will use his position as King of Nifl to serve as a major ally to Askr.
In terms of the Blessings, we're missing 1 Fire Hero, 1 Wind Hero, 2 Water Heroes and 2 Earth Heroes. And in terms of main characters who haven't gotten a Legendary, we have Alm, Celica, Sigurd, Seliph, Leif, Roy, Eliwood, Eirika, Micaiah, Chrom, Corrin and Xander. They seem to really be hinting at Roy for the Fire Hero, but considering Hector got Fire despite his "Affinity" being Thunder, it can be anyone's game.
We have had 2 Banners recently involving Genealogy and Fates, so the next Legendary Hero could either be a Genealogy character or Fates character. While Genealogy might not be as popular as Fates overall, I'm expecting a Legendary Hero to be at least one Genealogy Hero. Although admittingly, it would be pretty dang cool if Genealogy's Legendary Hero turned out to be:
Lewyn after he's been possessed by Forseti.
That being said, considering the Nohr theme of the last banner, it wouldn't be surprising if it was Corrin, Azura or Xander. Although at some point, it'd actually be cool if they actually got a "Legendary Hero" as a Legendary Hero, like Marth's ancestor Anri, or Durban, the first wielder of Armads, or Altina from the Radiance games or uncorrupted Anankos. It seems like a missed opportunity to have Legendary Heroes and not have a true Legendary Hero as one.

Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Although at some point, it'd actually be cool if they actually got a "Legendary Hero" as a Legendary Hero, like Marth's ancestor Anri, or Durban, the first wielder of Armads, or Altina from the Radiance games or uncorrupted Anankos. It seems like a missed opportunity to have Legendary Heroes and not have a true Legendary Hero as one.
I've been saying this literally since the concept of "Legendary Heroes" was introduced. The games are full of actual heroes of legend like these, and yet here we are getting yet more Ike or Hector; even if I like them, it still gets a bit tiring seeing the same faces brought back again and again. I'd love to be able to see what characters like Anri, or Altina, or Gawain before he became Greil, were actually like, and I'm sure many other fans of the series would say the same.

There are so many missed opportunities like this in Heroes, because the developers seem too afraid to do anything that might be seen as any sort of risk. I think it's the same reason why we're getting so many alts on regular banners - they don't want to add too many characters that they aren't sure will be popular.

The only actual argument against them that I can think of is that maybe they don't want to spoil the mystique those characters have, or something like that. Which would kind of make sense, but eh.

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
Because this probably shouldn't be a complete ****post, I'll show off my Titania, who I finally bothered to finish merging, making her my first 5* +10 unit:

I haven't really bothered with her prf because it was just such a letdown. Might use it if I ever decide to build a Tactic team, but until then she's sticking with the Slaying Axe.

The idea with this build is to be a mixed tank that shuts down enemies who rely too heavily on buffs, of which there are plenty in stuff like the arena. So rip anyone who was planning on sending out something like Odin against me. :p I also have a +spd Slaying Axe; if I'm using that, then I swap in Green Tomebreaker and the Distant Def seal. Both sets seem to work decently well.
That's an impressive Titania. Haven't seen too many builds making her as a mixed tank instead of a dedicated res tank. I agree that her refine was extremely underwhelming, probably the worst refine we've got so far. It was funny since Nephenee got an absolutely divine refine in the same batch.

Still nothing off the Lewyn banner yet.

Seriously, one more pitybreaker and I swear I'll -

View attachment 164899

...alright. I can't. I can't be mad at Nino. It's just not a thing I can do.

Welcome aboard, child.
That is indeed the correct choice! All Ninos must be cherished and protected. And used to wreck destruction upon fools.

Also she is possibly the best pitybreaker you could have while pulling for Lewyn. They are both the fastest green mages in the game and annihilate almost everyone they hit. Just that Lewyn avoids being hit, while Nino is more prone to that. Although she does have that flat +7 damage per hit if she outspeeds the enemy by 10.

About Legendary Heroes:

I am also disappointed that we just get alts for legendary heroes rather than legends. I want to see Altina with her dual wielding Alondite and Ragnell dammit! And Dheginsea, the OPest dragon laguz in history! Anri! Roland! Durban! There are so many options, but we just get lords...

The worst part is that they keep skipping Jugdral, so I can't see promoted Seliph in all his glory in the game >.<

Last edited:

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Oof, toss up for me between FE5 or 6 needing characters more. FE6 hasn't gotten it's own banner since the start of the game, but I think FE5 has the lowest number of characters of any game in Heroes. Even when it did finally get its own banner, half of the banner was alts of existing characters. I went with FE5 but both these games could really use more attention - there's tons of characters from each I'd love to see added! To name a few: Othin, Asvel, Sara, Mareeta, Galzus, Eyvel, Karin, and Fergus from FE5. And Sue, Cath, Niime, Hugh, Saul, Gonzales, Melady, and Igrene from FE6.

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
Gaiden and Binding haven't had new banners for the longest time, and I'm fairly certain Binding hasn't even gotten a new heroes banner period (just a few alts and Klein and GHBs)

In terms of character size Thracia definitely has the least amount. Kind of like how Genealogy/Blazing gets a ton of support but Binding/Thracia don't lol

SoV hasn't had anything in well over a year outside of two Celica alts. Granted, it has a huge amount of it's roster already, but it is definitely lacking.

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
Oof, toss up for me between FE5 or 6 needing characters more. FE6 hasn't gotten it's own banner since the start of the game, but I think FE5 has the lowest number of characters of any game in Heroes. Even when it did finally get its own banner, half of the banner was alts of existing characters. I went with FE5 but both these games could really use more attention - there's tons of characters from each I'd love to see added! To name a few: Othin, Asvel, Sara, Mareeta, Galzus, Eyvel, Karin, and Fergus from FE5. And Sue, Cath, Niime, Hugh, Saul, Gonzales, Melady, and Igrene from FE6.
How could you forget ma boi Lolsety ;_;

I know the Lolsety meme existed in Genealogy, not Thracia, but considering T776 made Ced the canonical son of Lewyn and his high popularity (he's currently the most wanted for both Genealogy Gen 2 and Thracia), I think IS will make him the banner seller on a future Thracia banner.

He'll be borked, and will powercreep his own dad. 40 speed+ Ced or riot!

Last edited:

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
How could you forget ma boi Lolsety ;_;

I know the Lolsety meme existed in Genealogy, not Thracia, but considering T776 made Ced the canonical son of Lewyn and his high popularity (he's currently the most wanted for both Genealogy Gen 2 and Thracia), I think IS will make him the banner seller on a future Thracia banner.

He'll be borked, and will powercreep his own dad. 40 speed+ Ced or riot!
It wasn't an exhaustive list and I wanted to focus on FE5 only characters. :p

On the subject of characters I forgot though, I totally derped and forgot to mention Echidna from FE6. :facepalm:

NSSKG151

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Lucaruto151RedX
3DS FC
1092-1616-4089
Switch FC
SW-4128-7335-9024
My votes for the poll went to Valentia and Awakening. Valentia because I will not be satisfied until I see Kliff in the game and if he is not on the farfetched heroes 2.0 banner I could see a Valentia banner with either him and the other Ram Villagers in non-villager class (Gray as a Mercenary/Dread Fighter, Tobin as an archer/bow knight, Kliff as a mage etc.) otherwise I could a banne with Kliff, Forsyth, Python and Tatiana with a GHB of either Fernand or Slayde. Also, seeing Deen would be nice as well since Sonya is already in the game.

Awakening I wouldn't mind more of despite the complaints of the number of Awakening/Fates representation in the game. I think the main issue is people are tired of seeing alts of the same characters from those games since I don't remember people complaining too much about the last Awakening banner outside the Olivia alt. At this point all I want to see from Awakening is Owain, Cynthia and that game's version of Anna.

Would have also voted Fates but funny enough the current Fates banner put the last four characters I wanted from that games.

As for Legendary Hero talk this one person on Reddit already datamined the seasonal elements for the Legendaries all the way to February (Though it has changed once and could change again). https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblem...ure_seasons_have_been_changed_in_version_290/

Based off that and which Legendary Heroes are already confirmed to appear the next few month we should get an Earth legendary wielding a blue weapon, October will have a Water hero wielding a red weapon most likely a red bow and November will also be Water but wielding a colorless weapon. December should be Wind (was suppose to be Fire at some point) and could be wielding a green or colorless weapon since we know Marth and Fjorm come back then.

This month's legendary is Earth wielding a blue weapon and since new Legendary Heroes seem to be picked based on a recent New Hero banner it is most likely be from Jugdral, Fates and assuming this week's New Hero Banner is based on Heroes OCs maybe one of them.

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
It won't be Jugdral, IS doesn't want to give us legendary Seliph >.<

Although I will be pleasantly surprised if it is him.

I agree with Kliff. Kliff when IS? WHEN!?

NSSKG151

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Lucaruto151RedX
3DS FC
1092-1616-4089
Switch FC
SW-4128-7335-9024
Yeah, I know but I didn't want to rule out the possibilities since I keep hearing it could be Sigurd with a lance or Finn since he seems to be a fan favorite in Japan though I wouldn't know how much of a major character he was/is in the Jugdral games.

Plus if it is a Fates character I wouldn't know who they would go for since most of their characters makes more since to be Water element and none of the Nohrian siblings use a blue colored weapon unless they go with Leo/Elise using a made up legendary blue tome. I expect October's or November's Legendary to be a Fates characters. I suppose Bruno could also be an option but I think that is very unlikely.

The dream pick though goes to Apotheosis Anna being this month's legendary and wielding something like Merchant's Spear.

Last edited:

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
Finn is my favourite character from the Jugdral series as well, but he is not a lord character, so I doubt his chances as a legendary hero.

He is a major supporting character in Thracia and atleast important in Chapter 7 of Genealogy though.

I just want Seliph to get his due and get a legendary. Is that too much IS!? Appreciate the true hero of Jugdral more dammit!

Sigurd gets all the Genealogy love >.< Share the love IS.

Last edited:

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Finn is my favourite character from the Jugdral series as well, but he is not a lord character, so I doubt his chances as a legendary hero.
Poor Finn, he deserved better than being a shabby TT unit.

Give fine a PRF brave weapon like he had in Thracia, IS!

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
Yea the Thracia banner made no sense to me.

Why does Olwen of all people, a nobody, get to be on the banner with a prf weapon? Just cause she's Reinhardt's sister!?

Finn remains one of the most popular characters of Genealogy and Thracia, he got done really dirty. I did obviously build him as best as I could but it's hard to salvage a unit when IS decides to "TT them".

Reminds me of Joshua as well. Such a popular character became a lackluster TT unit. I really want weapon refines for both Finn and Joshua to become a thing!

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
Can I just vote for Binding Blade several times?
I need Rutger and Deick to team with Clarine. I've been wanting recreate this joke since FEH was announced

Roberk

Smash Champion
For the poll I put down Genealogy (I need my boy Lex, I also need Altena to complete the Leonster family), Thracia (Representation is kinda pitiful right now), Tellius (Beast units), and Blazing Blade (I need my boi Erk.) Also, Binding Blade. They need a banner at this point.

Last edited:

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Why does Olwen of all people, a nobody, get to be on the banner with a prf weapon? Just cause she's Reinhardt's sister!?
Hey I like Olwen :v

Though the alt was unnecessary, especially giving her a totally made up weapon rather than and actual weapon from her games. :v

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326

Though the alt was unnecessary, especially giving her a totally made up weapon rather than and actual weapon from her games. :v
I got nothing against Olwen, I just felt that her alt was unnecessary. It'd be a different matter if she was actually a top contender in terms of popularity.

I just don't like the fact that my boi (or I guess man cause it's older Finn) Finn's spot on the banner got stolen :urg:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Didn't Rein give Olwen an anti-cav sword in Thracia?
The could have used it for the alt :V

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend

*looks at Lucina with Thogn and Geirskogul,
than looks at Azura with Uror,
than looks at Hinoka with her Warrior Princess,
than looks at Olivia with her Skuld
than looks at Lute and Mia, with their Weirding Tome and Resolute Blade respectively,
than looks at Nephenee with her Dauntless Lance
than looks at Saias with his Wargod's Tome,
than looks at Siegbert with his Dark Greatsword
than looks at Shiro with his Bright Naginata
than looks at Ayra with her Ayra's Blade,
than looks at Titania with her Draconic Poleax
than at Karla with her Vassal's Blade*

Whether or not Olwen's Alt was necessary, I'm pretty sure alot of characters suffer from a totally made up weapon that is not from their games. I mean Shiro could've easily had Waterwheel, Hinoka could've easily had Pursuer, Nephenee could've had Wishblade, etc.

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
*looks at Lucina with Thogn and Geirskogul,
than looks at Lute and Mia, with their Weirding Tome and Resolute Blade respectively,

Whether or not Olwen's Alt was necessary, I'm pretty sure alot of characters suffer from a totally made up weapon that is not from their games. I mean Shiro could've easily had Waterwheel, Hinoka could've easily had Pursuer, Nephenee could've had Wishblade, etc.
I think they just didn't give Nephenee Wishblade because they want to keep that weapon as a potential DC weapon for the future.

So an entirely new weapon it is.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Every last one of these should be "then" and it is driving me insane.

Top Bottom