• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire Emblem Fighter(Working Title)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chron

Smash Journeyman
I'm working on a little game called Fire Emblem Fighter(working title) and it's gonna be similar to Smash along with some FE additions(Seals, Skills, Equipment, etc.) This is still in the VERY early stages, so don't expect it TOO soon, but it's coming.
Also, it will be using the FEH "chibi" models for characters, and the same animation-style* as FEH. Clones will take significantly less work than new characters, and alts will take much less than clones.

(*FEH assembles and moves each part of the character separately. This means I can create pretty much any animation I need.)

Last edited:

Troykv

Smash Master
I will post some suggestions; I had always wanted something like this.

Russell_SSB

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MrRussellgro
3DS FC
0662-7159-3567
Switch FC
SW-3345-3263-9133
This is just an awesome idea! I can't wait to see what we got here. :)

Troykv

Smash Master
Sorry, a bit late, but I had submit my suggestions :D

Guljy

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW 3601 9213 6336
This sounds incredible great Idea

Russell_SSB

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MrRussellgro
3DS FC
0662-7159-3567
Switch FC
SW-3345-3263-9133
Hey, I know this sound like a stupid idea, but do you think there would be 3rd-party characters outside of Fire Emblem, like Cloud or Black Mage from Final Fantasy for example?

Last edited:

CardiganBoy

Smash Lord
Hope you consider playable Alm in the future, i like Celica, but i don’t get why his spolight is always taken by her, maybe it has to do with FE Warriors.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom