• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FINE KIRBYFAN! WE'LL USE WAVE CUTTER!

Cazdon

Smash Ace
NNID
Cazdon
3DS FC
4355-9882-5183
You had some very good play at Tri-Smash 3. Got that one kill on Salem, it's good we get it. :p In all honesty great play at CT, I'm posting this while it isn't over so I'm still hoping you win! Let's support KirbyFan and his obsession with WaveCutter! Good Luck!

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
Watching KirbyFan spam the move in those 3v3s was working but so painful to watch. Wave Cutter being used it really cool, though!

Bribery

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Bribery
3DS FC
3626-0596-6286
Wave Cutter Kirby #newmeta. 3v3 was hilarious :kirby:

Last edited:

Altair357

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Altair357
3DS FC
5284-1411-2846
Man, Kirbyfan was rocking that Wave Cutter. Got like 2-3 kills in a row with it in 3v3. And of course, that kill on Salem. Mad respect.

Nickname87

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Nickname8877
aww man i missed it will he be on again

Edit:nevermind i found it on the archives

Last edited:

kirbyfan66

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kirbyfan66
Thank you guys for the support! I'm sorry I didn't win it, I was extremely tired due to lack of sleep and did poorly against my buddy's Sonic. But all the same, I love you all for creating this topic.

I did use Wave Cutter in some unsafe scenarios and I got properly punished for it, mostly. That was due to exhaustion. But this move is absolutely broken in 3v3s, as I'm sure you all know I abused it (although I don't remember spamming it, I'm literally that tired). It's probably good in Doubles too.

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
Thank you guys for the support! I'm sorry I didn't win it, I was extremely tired due to lack of sleep and did poorly against my buddy's Sonic. But all the same, I love you all for creating this topic.

I did use Wave Cutter in some unsafe scenarios and I got properly punished for it, mostly. That was due to exhaustion. But this move is absolutely broken in 3v3s, as I'm sure you all know I abused it (although I don't remember spamming it, I'm literally that tired). It's probably good in Doubles too.
No Johns.

Unknownkid

Smash Lord
While I am still skeptical, you did good showing of the move. Nice work, sir.

kirbyfan66

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kirbyfan66
http://www.twitch.tv/clashtournaments/v/3877179

It's archived there. Having watched bits and pieces of it I really, really didn't shut up about Wave Cutter and I still love the fact that this thread was made. Also got a taunt off in a 3v1 scenario and didn't get punished, although I lost. =P

Was also very tired by the time my match against the Sonic player happened, so be warned that I did awfully in that match.

Last edited:

WootSnorlax

Smash Apprentice
Thanks! Don't worry about the Sonic match either. I learned that smash players have to have a lot of stamina at my first big regional tournament x.x

Galaxian

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Galax1an
Wave Cutter DOES seem like a good 3v3 option. Maybe even in Doubles? It covers a large range and can be used for disruption.

Could work. I'd consider playing with it a little. Might be the new meta.

Top Bottom