• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Finding Local Tournaments

Dapplegonger

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PetX-tremist
3DS FC
5129-1289-1208
I'm trying to find tournaments near San Jose, CA, but I'm finding it impossible to actually find any. Is there a website specifically for local tournaments or Norcal tournaments or something? Please help!

Shadow the Past

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3711-8167-5215
I'm trying to find tournaments near San Jose, CA, but I'm finding it impossible to actually find any. Is there a website specifically for local tournaments or Norcal tournaments or something? Please help!
There's two good ways at finding tournaments, by going into the Tournament Listings or going into your Regional Forum. Your region is Pacific West (since you're in California), so you can find tournament listings here:
http://smashboards.com/forums/tournament-listings.51/?prefix_id=5

And your regional subforum is here:
http://smashboards.com/forums/pacific-west.94/

RyanEvi

Smash Cadet
NNID
RyanEvi
I feel the same trying to find tournaments here in Ireland there is honestly none, I feel the only thing i can do is travel to England to go to any Smash tournaments

caLviN-1260

Smash Apprentice
NNID
caLviN-1260
The best way to find locals is to find your areas Smashboards thread and then get a link to that regions facebook group. Facebook groups are basically where all the local tourney discussion is. I'd also hunt down a few groups for areas around yours as well, like in my case I'm in BCs group and Washingtons group because I have fairly easy access to both.

Top Bottom