• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Finding friends online

HntrDrizzt

Smash Rookie
Hey all,

I was just wanting to know what the best way to go about finding different brawlers in your area and trading friend codes with them. I have seen a few posts saying you shouldnt post FC's so is there just one sticky that covers it or what. Also I tried the SWF friend code finder application or whatever it is called and it doesnt work. Any help would be appreciated :D

S

Syrinx

Well, apparently since the Friend Finder is down, I suggest a neat replacement called "Faux Finder". Here's the link: http://fauxfinder.nfshost.com/

-Credits to p.i. for supplying the link and info about it to everyone;) If you need more info on it, go to his topic called "A real friend finder replacement, written by me".

Top Bottom