• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Finding a tourney doubles partner

Chaco

Never Logs In
considering I live in the middle of a nonexistent smash community, I need a doubles partner if I do hold a tournement, I would looooooove for it to be a Yoshi main but no one here could come to South East Tennesse, *coughSCATcough*

Chaco

Never Logs In
asking the Yoshi mains...umm...to come to Tennessee to partner with me...not Ike's. lol JK

bigman40

Smash Master
I wish I had my CAR then! but really, I'm closer to flordia when I'm at college (about 4 hours away from Atlanta). So, the best times I could try to come is when I'm on break.

Scala

Smash Ace
I'd love to come but it's a little too far. You should drive up to indiana and we can play doubles at the midwest tourney there ;)

So you're telling us this why?
Someone doesn't quite understand how awesome the yoshi boards are.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I'd love to come but it's a little too far. You should drive up to indiana and we can play doubles at the midwest tourney there ;)

I actaully have family in Indiana. I'll see what I can do when I'm up there.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581

sorry, since he didn't leave any punctuation at the end of the last sentence I had to assume he was leaving out a period and that made me think it was a statement , not a request question.

Naucitos

Smash Journeyman
Well, ill be going to mass madness... but i doubt that helps XD and if so you'd probably just team with pride
(Also read as, Pride come to mass madness so i can play you again)

Top Bottom