• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Finding a Smash 4 Team/Crew?

Stixicks

Smash Cadet
NNID
Stixicks
I'm not sure if this goes here, please move if it's not in the appropriate section :).

I was just wondering why there isn't a team/crew recruiting section on this forum? I love being a part of a team and having consistent sparing buddies. I'm not saying I'm anywhere close to pro (i'm actually pretty noob). I just want to wanted :c lol (jk).

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I'm not sure if this goes here, please move if it's not in the appropriate section :).

I was just wondering why there isn't a team/crew recruiting section on this forum? I love being a part of a team and having consistent sparing buddies. I'm not saying I'm anywhere close to pro (i'm actually pretty noob). I just want to wanted :c lol (jk).
We have a section that's basically close to that http://smashboards.com/forums/wii-u-3ds-online-discussion.516/

The threads relating to Smash 4 online all go there. There are some threads about finding doubles partners or others asking for sparring buddies. I suggest checking out the threads there before posting another one though.

Top Bottom