• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Finally, Vids of My Sonic

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
You might have seen me post here and there offering advice or talking about my Sonic, but I never had any matches up to prove it, but now I'm ready to show off my Sonic!

vs Schizoid 01

vs Schizoid 03

Unfortunately I don't have any other Sonic matches as of now as they normally run over 3 min, but I'll be sure to have some later this week when I start recording while playing, not the replays later on.

Opinions?

Doc Chronic

Smash Ace
Wow, nice. That Olimar was pretty garbage, but good work with Sonic overall. You had some really good connections with his bair throughout, but I would use the fair a little more ( great for comboing). I thought you also did a nice job in utilizing Sonic's speed, thats his greatest asset lol. One more thing, I think you should pursue more with the homing attack after executing the spin dash, its a great little combo and your setup to do another aerial if you space yourself in the air and time it right. Also maybe pursue more with the up-B to gimp with the U-air, looking real good though.

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
My guess is that if you play an Olimar that looks like its the first time playing, you should own him.

Good technique though, but how good was your opponent?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yea the olimar wasnt that good lol, but its the only matches i had that could be saved for being under 3 min. il have some more matches l8r this week when i record straight while playing with ppl like m2k velocity mexi and some others.

Top Bottom