• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Finally made an account

-MC-

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone,
Longtime lurker here. I became interested in competitive smash almost a year ago and I figured I should make an account! I own/play melee, project m, and smash 4.

Rythmic

Smash Cadet
NNID
Zadester
Hey, welcome! I was a lurker here too for a little while but it was really worth making an account. Especially if your in too smash (which you obviously are, so you can tick that of your list.) All the people here are really friendly and cool. Come to think of it, I don't think I've seen a troll here yet...! Anyway, you'll fit right in a probably make a ton of new friends! Speaking of which, if you ever want to spar I'd gladly fight with you.

-MC-

Smash Rookie
Thanks for the welcome! Yeah, I love smash, that won't be a problem! At the moment I don't have a reliable enough connection for my wii u to have any sort of enjoyable online, but once that changes, I'll be sure to let people know. Once again thanks for the warm welcome!

Last edited:
Top Bottom