• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Finally joined the boards

still wondering who to main in smash 4 so who do you guys think will be the best

• MEGAMAN!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • pikachu

• kirby

• mii

• charzard

• Total voters

Pokemon-master

Smash Apprentice
NNID
fadi
3DS FC
0791-2291-3156
well im not much of a guy to start conversations so most of this may seem like rambling so have fun with my A.D.D :p

Ok to start my name is fadi im 16 years old and i love smash bros the smash bros game i'm best at is project m my mains are kirby :kirby2:ivysaur:ivysaur: and pikachu:pikachu2:

probably now you are wondering about my title its a weird story after smash 4 hype began i would slowly pop on and of the server for updates never wanting to comment but now the discussions are mostly biased of of fact i wanted to jump in i have done my fair share of research (...if you call scanning smash boards and you tube research) so i may come of as a know it all but i have best intentions :awesome:

i unfortunately never have been to a tournament but if there is one in Colorado i will definitely show up (and probably get my but kicked :teeth: )

other than smash i am a huge Pokemon fan (duh my name totally doesn't give that away) my favorite is furret and meowth:162::052: i also am a huge anime fan i love shows like dragon ball z one piece Naruto attack on titan the original Pokemon anime all the stuff like that i am also a huge avatar the last airbender fan (and no not that f^%*%* movie) and I've also been starting to get mare into comics like the new batman comics

you may also find me on the smogen forms by the username fadi626 and and when school starts back up i have football drama club and science club so i may not be on as much during the school year

so i guess now you all know me and i just want to say hi the all the forums and i guess you'll see me around

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Welcome to Smashboards Pokemon-master :)

As for who to main, you're probably not going to have an answer until you actually play the final version of the game for yourself. It would be easier if you had a personal favorite that you would always main no matter what though. I don't have one character in particular that I main throughout the Smash series (though I'm pretty certain that my main for Smash 4 will be Robin since s/he was the newcomer I desired most), more so, I have a pool of characters from my favorite franchises that I'll always select from.

Anime wise, DBZ will always have a piece of my heart, One Piece I stopped watching/reading awhile ago, Naruto, I still keep up with. Not all that thrilled with the manga at the moment, but they're doing a nice job with the anime. And Attack on Titan is amazing in both the manga and anime. I tend to like the short-mid length manga/anime the best though. More focused on the plot and less filler/fan-service. And since you love Avatar: The Last Airbender, have you been watching The Legend of Korra?

Pokemon-master

Smash Apprentice
NNID
fadi
3DS FC
0791-2291-3156
Welcome to Smashboards Pokemon-master :)

As for who to main, you're probably not going to have an answer until you actually play the final version of the game for yourself. It would be easier if you had a personal favorite that you would always main no matter what though. I don't have one character in particular that I main throughout the Smash series (though I'm pretty certain that my main for Smash 4 will be Robin since s/he was the newcomer I desired most), more so, I have a pool of characters from my favorite franchises that I'll always select from.

Anime wise, DBZ will always have a piece of my heart, One Piece I stopped watching/reading awhile ago, Naruto, I still keep up with. Not all that thrilled with the manga at the moment, but they're doing a nice job with the anime. And Attack on Titan is amazing in both the manga and anime. I tend to like the short-mid length manga/anime the best though. More focused on the plot and less filler/fan-service. And since you love Avatar: The Last Airbender, have you been watching The Legend of Korra?
yea i've watched every episode of legend of korra one of the best shows on tv now im finnaly up to date on the episodes it sucks now i cant see it on tv now that they demoted the show to an online show olny:sadeyes:

oh yea BTW the survey was just to see who people think will be the strongest of all the charicters from the previws we got

Last edited:

Hokori

Great King of Evil
yea i've watched every episode of legend of korra one of the best shows on tv now im finnaly up to date on the episodes it sucks now i cant see it on tv now that they demoted the show to an online show olny:sadeyes:

oh yea BTW the survey was just to see who people think will be the strongest of all the charicters from the previws we got
Which I thought was silly...Spongebob episodes repeat all the time, yet we can't have one new quality show to stay on the air? Ugh.

And ah okay, the wording just made me think that you were looking for input on who to main from the characters listed.

Top Bottom