• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Finally got some real Vids of my sucky Pit!!!!!!!!!! YAY

FzeroX

Smash Journeyman
So, I suck at any application of Brawl, though my theory is very good putting it into practice is much harder.

But really I do suck at this game. (I like being emo cause it makes me feel better when I lose and win, I am so silly :laugh:)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NHPSMejpb9c - v Ness
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Csc9ApdLAbw - v Ness
http://youtube.com/watch?v=8eKqIvQtKwQ - v Gay Queer

I dont know the extension for high quality, so If you give it to me I will add it, so for now maually click high quality.

kupo15

Smash Hero
Not too bad. I would like to see more grabs and actually more arrow. After you knock them away far, use an arrow to keep the pressure while advancing.

Two things I noticed about Ness. Mirror his ledge hop Fairs and recovery Fairs. That sets you up for the mirrored recovery.
When you are returning to the ledge, the best way around the PK thunder that you should play around is the WoI. It cancels the attack and you can divebomb with a counter strike.

You should also use Usmash a little less and replace it with Utilt. Never saw that move once.

I saw some nice combos so keep it up.

FzeroX

Smash Journeyman
Yea I know I should use Utilt more, everyone that asks me for advice about Pit I tell them to use utilt High priority with three hits = very good. But like I said my application sucks, even though my theory is good.

also I knew about the WoI, I just haven't really put it into practice.

I'll keep in mind the mirroring of the fairs.

I usually grab more but i guess I just didn't do it this time, oh well when I get more vids I t might show up in there.

I got some more vids but I dont fell like cutting them right now so thehy will be up in a few days.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
In the 3rd match with that green Meta...
You made plenty of mistakes. Though the MK is a spammer, and was pretty poor, you constantly using those arrows at the edge and at the end were some of ur mistakes. You know that a tornado spammer will eat up the arrows. You should have pursued more, but the edgehogging the MK was amazing for ur part.
A way to counter the Tornado is D-air above MK, or try to shield it and punish MK after he's done with the move, but still, be wary of ur mistakes.
Yea, that MK was gay, but I could have taken him out since I got the experience against such poor MKs.
BTW, The stage is gay too, That's y FD pwns, in my opinion.
I'll be willing to help you out if you need advice.

Sped

Smash Rookie
Hey man nice pit.

I personally think ness' a pain to fight so nice work.

As for the mk, i dunno what else to say except for the fact he knew he was outclassed and resorted to spamming the tornado, you deserved to win that one.

Top Bottom