• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Finally, DK vids (NOT from random casual players)- CREDIT TO MCCDBZ5 CAUSE HE'S COOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dust319

Smash Apprentice
The Dk highlight for me though was the Fair intercept, Dk's Fair just looks awesome.
It's nice to see Dk in action at all as of late. Hopefully the guy in this video will learn to use something other than his Bair and Dair.

MasterCheeze

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MasterCheeze
3DS FC
0688-5933-2030
His Bair is a little weak (maybe because it was spammed so much), but he almost KO'd link with his Side-Smash at 65% and his Up-B has nice horizontal range! Shame there were no FS's in this video though. I wanna see someone use it to its full potential!

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
*bump*

ATTENTION, I PLAYED DK IN BRAWL

From what I experienced, DK seems to be very solid in Brawl.
Almost all of this throws seem to be useless (like most of the others now) except his strong back throw.
His donkey punch ISN'T THAT BAD! It still kills well, has good priority, and has "enough" range.
Speaking of range, his back air is GODLY. Good range and priority. Perfect for approaches; keep in mind you can now run forward, hold back, jump, and go forward while facing backwards. This means DK has a new level for back air spamming. Keep in mind that Brawl is more about spacing and spamming now, this good news for DK.
I couldn't get any up air combos....but I did get kills with it around 100%ish near to upper corners of stages. It seems to be more of a killing move now.
His up B seems to be just as solid as before...just a little more lag on landing though. Oh, and I actually suicided with it since I wasn't aware of the fact I can go across entire stages with it off the side now.
Fair and Nair seem to work the same. I think Nair has a better hitbox now, not to sure. Wasn't much of a Nair user in melee.

Next time I play, I'll try out his down b and forward b moves and see if I can find any combos besides Bair to Bair >_<

OOO, and vids!
Yeah, I'll just add this here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom