• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Smash?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan.

Smash Lord
What do you think the Miis Final Smash will be? Do you think they will be the same for the Brawler, Swordfighter, or Gunner, or something different for each?

Post any ideas below.

Edit: All are found in the first 40 seconds of this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsQi269BSQo

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
the Mii Gunner's Final Smash was shown during the little bit with Sakurai, I think. A barrage of GIANT FREAKING LAZERS.

SmashingGal

Smash Rookie
I think that the Mii Swordfighter's Final Smash could be similar to Link's Triforce Slash, with the Mii swiping forward several times and ending with a powerful slash, or to Kat and Ana's ability, with the character swiping across all the screen to hit all characters.

I don't know how the Brawler's Final Smash could be.

ToothiestAura

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4527-8092-0589
What do you think the Miis Final Smash will be? Do you think they will be the same for the Brawler, Swordfighter, or Gunner, or something different for each?

Post any ideas below.
They won't be the same. We saw the Gunner's and it couldn't work for the other two.

Ryan.

Smash Lord
Oh awesome, I was hoping there would be three separate ones. I didn't catch the gunner's earlier.

Sobreviviente

Smash Lord
"Miiverse", a huge galaxy made of comments knocks the characters away :p

Last edited:

TheBuddyAdrian

Smash Cadet
NNID
thebuddyadrian
Mii Brawler: A barrage combo attack finished by a powerful smash.
Mii Swordfighter: Slashes around the stage being guided by a path made by the stylus.
Mii Gunner: already confirmed.

Sparky Young Upstart

Smash Rookie
I might be wrong, but it looks like the Gunner's final smash involves two pods from the Mii Force plaza game, which means the other two could also involve plaza games. The Swordfighter likely will have something inspired by Find Mii, but I have no idea what the Brawler would be...

Brendan Stepladder

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3626-0125-2928
Swordfighter's will likely be the whole "trap enemy with initial strike, lay waste to them with combo" rountine we've seen dozens of times with Link, Toon Link, Ike, Greninja, Meta Knight, and Kirby.

Brawler's will be tough to say, but I hope in my heart of hearts that it would be a Turbo Mode of sorts, during which all of the Brawler's attacks will gain tons of hitstun and can be canceled into anythng with impunity.

Last edited:

Pokemon-master

Smash Apprentice
NNID
fadi
3DS FC
0791-2291-3156
i think we already saw gunners final smash (i may be wrong dont quote me on that) when he shoots a laser with two pods floating around and the mii traps them in the laser then the two pods shoot a huge blast to k.o but some guesses are sword will just take link's or ike's final smash chopping and slashing a ton then ending with a huge hit but i can see anything with fighter but probably getting a super form and just wreaking like little mac and bowser

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Brawler's Final Smash: Basically Ike's FS, it sends opponent in the air, then the Mii jump and give multiple hits, then he meteor the enemy. Really cool looking.

Swordfighter's Final Smash: Basically Wii Fit Trainer's FS, He raise his sword, it glows and beams comes out. They grows when they travel.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom