• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Smash?

Sonicguy726

Smash Lord
Seeing as Rosalina has a Luma by her side, her Final Smash should probably involve a bunch of Lumas appearing to clobber everyone's pants off. And to add to this, the Lumas would fully protect Rosalina from all attacks until the Final Smash ends, which would be around 20 seconds.
I think thats a little boring I'm sure they could do a lot more to make it unique

Morbi

Scavenger
I want her to create a supernova that turns into a black hole where she proceeds to Dragon Ball Z punch the enemy into space where they are then absorbed by the black hole. Once inside, the screen shall go black and white as it disrupts the space-time continuum and hordes of Mickey Mouse characters slaughter the enemies for about 20 seconds, the enemies are stuck in slow-motion, but Rosalina has the effects of the bunny hood. After that, the Luma instant KO any survivors and the game instantly ends with Rosalina as the victor.

Meh. Too boring.

OhSnap

Smash Cadet
i think maybe since they gave her the spin attack from SMG in 3D World, they might make her do a super spin attack with Star Bits coming out from all sides, attacking most the stage, the whole stage if it's a small one. I'm just trying to think of different ideas here than an army or a galaxy thing =P

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Maybe not crashing into the stage, but swooping down near it and taking out all airborne opponents? I think that would actually make it more balanced, now that I think about it. Or maybe, the observatory comes down, and Lumas commandeer Star Bit turrets that are stationed on it and take out her oppenents. That would be outrageous. :p
More or less what I would like. Probably not going to happen though.

Floor

Floor | Defiant of Destiny
NNID
SerPete
3DS FC
1736-3913-7675
Similar to snakes i bet.. Rapid fire, throw starbits at opponents.

Last edited:

andimidna

Smash Master
Similar to snakes i bet.. Rapid fire, throw starbits at opponents.
Why would they make something up when she already has a major move that the whole game lead up to? She was even riding her Comet Observatory in her trailer.

I feel like the fact that it doesn't appear in the background of Gateway Galaxy almost confirms that's what it is.

Last edited:

Floor

Floor | Defiant of Destiny
NNID
SerPete
3DS FC
1736-3913-7675
I didn't look much into the trailer. The comet observatory was in it? That is the big planet the game essentialy takes place on, in between missions, right?

Brickbuild101

Smash Lord
NNID
YouSeemFRAZZLED
I didn't look much into the trailer. The comet observatory was in it? That is the big planet the game essentialy takes place on, in between missions, right?
You might be talking about Starship Mario, from the sequel. The observatory doesn't appear in the stage.

She flies up to the top of the stage, and starts shooting tiny planets out of her dress. :T

Last edited by a moderator:

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
She can tell everyone a really slow and boring story about some girl or something until they pass out and die.

image.jpg

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
I liked rosalina's story, It was so sad
It was pretty good, it was just extremely slow.
It was something like this:
There once was a little girl.
*slow page flip*
The little girl lived all by herself.
*slow page flip*
One day the little girl found something.
*slow page flip*
It was something very nice.
*slow page flip*
She found a star.
*slow page flip*
But this wasn't an ordinary star.
*slow page flip*
This star was.....

And then that for another 10 hours, with really slow text.

I could see someone sleeping during the middle of her relaxing stories, but not to a point of death.
I know, BUT WHAT IF SHE MAKES IT EVEN LONGER!!!!!
Then everyone will pass out and will be unable to awaken.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
The sadistic side of me actually likes the idea of her telling her victims a really dragged out story until they die. :laugh: Realistically for Smash though, yeah. She would just make her opponents fall asleep at most.

UltimateWario

Smash Master
There was something about her being an AT in Brawl, where she shot Star Bits at everyone.

If they go the absolutely as-boring-as-possible route, they might pick that. :U

Ryan.

Smash Lord
I'd love to see her and the other newcomer's final smashes. I have no idea what hers would be, interested to find out.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
I'd love to see her and the other newcomer's final smashes. I have no idea what hers would be, interested to find out.
Same here.
But I can't tell what I want to know more; Villager's, Mega Man's, or Rosalina's.

I have no idea what any of them could be. Maybe Villager's could involve Nook putting you in debt.
Mega Man's would have to be some throw back to his classic self, so I don't know.
And I'm pretty sure Rosalina's will involve the Comet Observatory.

SmasherCat

Smash Journeyman
So we have finally seen the
Final smash!

And I gotta say... It looks bad. It's kinda like DK's in a way, but longer ranged, very random and quite weak.

MechaWave

Smash Champion
Oh well, it's alright. Matches her character and moveset, at least.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Her Final Smash is the only disappointing aspect of her moveset to me, as it's kinda underwhelming. It isn't very flashy at all, and it may only be useful on small stages. I can see it being COMPLETELY useless on Palutena's Temple.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
As long as Rosalina can keep the other players from using their Final Smashes, that may make up for her Final Smash's lack of KO potential.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Well, she can move during it and we didn't see the very end (it was reaaaaaaaally long-lasting), it probably ends with a big boom. Optionally you can finish off opponents yourself.

SmasherCat

Smash Journeyman
It's a power star, Grand stars have those little round things on the ends.

Well, she can move during it and we didn't see the very end (it was reaaaaaaaally long-lasting), it probably ends with a big boom. Optionally you can finish off opponents yourself.
Maybe it has some other effects, but as of now we can only say so much, obviously. It is nice that you can still walk around during it. That's a bit like Pit's FS too.

SmasherCat

Smash Journeyman
Haha, that's a good point! Maybe she doesn't want to waste the things that give the most power to the observatory?

Mamp

Smash Apprentice
Rosalina's Final Smash seems kinda weak to me, it didn't seem to do much knockback at all. However, we haven't seen its full duration yet, it could be quite long.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Well, we've seen how long Dedede's Wadde Dee Army Final Smash was, and despite not being all that strong without any Gordo involvement, it's annoying enough to edge-guard opponents at times.

Sonicguy726

Smash Lord
Well, we've seen how long Dedede's Wadde Dee Army Final Smash was, and despite not being all that strong without any Gordo involvement, it's annoying enough to edge-guard opponents at times.
We didn't see the end either so it could do anything, exploding, flying up and then crashing into the stage, anything

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
Her Final Smash fits her playstyle. She commands the stage with herself and a second fighter, Luma. The pulsing star makes sure there are even less places to hide.

Plus, the more variety in Final Smashes, the better.

Sonicguy726

Smash Lord
Her Final Smash fits her playstyle. She commands the stage with herself and a second fighter, Luma. The pulsing star makes sure there are even less places to hide.

Plus, the more variety in Final Smashes, the better.
Still should've been a grand star

Top Bottom