• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Smash ...

PsyKitten

Smash Rookie
I know that final smashes aren't the priority right now but I would like to sugest a new FS to Falco, cause it's identical to Fox's. My idea is like, when the player press B, the time slow and Falco start talking at a radio, then he makes a high backflip and an arwing pass under falco, with the same effect of Gannon Beast.

NameChange

Banned via Warnings
Unfortunately, Fox and Falco's final smash share the same .pac file so Falco can't have a unique final smash.

PsyKitten

Smash Rookie
Well that sucks, so could Wolf's get a change? and, are you from the "project team"?

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
Well that sucks, so could Wolf's get a change? and, are you from the "project team"?
I think you mean the PMBR (Project M Backroom) and no he is not but just because he is not part of the PMBR that doesn`t automatically make his statement wrong so please remember that other people know stuff too.

ViewtifulHoe242

Smash Journeyman
i always hoped that falco's final smash could be him calling down an airstrike with the greatfox or wolf's would be his team strafing the stage shooting lasers. (kinda like how latios and latias would attack your opponents) <-damn i really like that idea. thats ****in genius :smirk:

PillsBuryDopeBoy

Führer President King DopeLord The VI
3DS FC
3325-3900-7222
No items, Fox only, Final destination. But nah I'd rather have the pmbr work on balancing and tuning up the cast, then having a new final smash for a already powerful character. :smirk:

Top Bottom