• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Smash?

SilentCasket

Smash Rookie
wil he use some sort of chaos emerald and tunr into super sonic hmmmm???? that would be awesome :laugh:

SonicMario

Smash Master
Super Sonic IS and WILL be Sonic's Final Smash. I'm not sure if this thread should be going on for very long. But we already know for a fact tht Sonic becomes Super Sonic as his Final Smash. Click Super Sonic in my sig to see the Final Smash thread that has all confirmed ones listed. Super Sonic is just not on the DOJO yet.

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
Yes the chaos emeralds appear around him, he absorbs their power and becomes Super Sonic.

And it looks like it will be extremely broken.

SmashWolf

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EchoSon
3DS FC
3738-0429-7658
Well, Sonic goes Super Hedgehog in alot of E 4 All movies, just check the video thread. I've seen Sonic transform a hundred times now, and it became boring before I even got the chance to play as him in the final version.

brawl_maniac

Smash Journeyman
Of course not. It'll involve a team blast with Tails and Knuckles. Super Sonic is just crazy. :\
the team blast was ONLY on Sonic Heroes.

Besides his Final Smash is already Super Sonic.

Look up a vid on youtube called SSBB Final Smash Compilation.

EDIT-you can also look at gamer8's reply above mine.

brawl_maniac

Smash Journeyman
Of course not. It'll involve a team blast with Tails and Knuckles. Super Sonic is just crazy. :\
and i have absolutley no idea why you thought of this.:confused:

didn't you see the vid on smashbros.com when they revealed sonic

EDIT-team blast is just crazy.

Super Sonic fits right in.

SonicSSJX the Hedgehog

Smash Apprentice
anyone got any thing to say about sonic's and pika's similar F smashes,I think pika's is easier to control but has less knock-back power not sure tho
IMO, Super Sonic > Volt Tackle as Final Smash.

My Thoughts on Super Sonic:

1. It's more original to the series.
2. Super forms have always been the number one way of transformations by the Chaos Emeralds.
3. It's not only orginal, but true to the series, like in Sonic 2 and Sonic 3 (and Kunckles).
4. It's also true to Sonic Adventure 2. Way more than Sonic Adventure, Sonic Heroes, ShtH, StH, Sonic Advance 1-3, Sonic Rush 1 and 2. Where in those games, Super Sonic attacks differently than in SA2. SA comes close to SA2.

Top Bottom