• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final smash trophies = All Star completion?

RednaXale

Smash Apprentice
I thought I just finished beating All star with every character, I cleared the challenge to collect final smash trophies with all characters but for some reason I don't have the "clear All Star with every character". What's up with that?

Davimert

Smash Rookie
Did you clear All-star in co-op?
Because that'd be your problem right there.

Kabuto Mushi

Smash Journeyman
I had the same problem because I didn't realize I had to beat it with Shiek and Zamus also...

RednaXale

Smash Apprentice
Co op got me the trophy for both characters (I realized that after I noticed 10 Ike trophies in the gallery) and now I have all of them.
But to get the All Star completion I have to beat them all in single player? Does it actually include Shiek and Zamus? Because they have the same score...

Dam, one player is so boring...

Zevox

Smash Lord
But to get the All Star completion I have to beat them all in single player? Does it actually include Shiek and Zamus? Because they have the same score...
Yes, you need to beat it on single player to get the "clear as all characters" challenge. No, you don't need to do Zelda/Sheik or Samus/ZSS seperately - that part is only for their trophies.

Zevox

Top Bottom