• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Smash Revisions

mariofanpm12

Smash Ace
if you were to change or revise a final smash of one of the characters, how would you do it?

You know, make Sonic's last shorter or something... give Kirby;s more power and knockback,etc.

Note: I was surprised... you'd think Sakurai would give the Kirby characters ownage final smashes, but they all suck...

Crazy_mofo213

Smash Lord
I was surprised... you'd think Sakurai would give the Kirby characters ownage final smashes, but they all suck...
Seriously i was expecting thier final smashes to be instant KO's or have the ability to win the game automatically lol

On topic, I'd double the range of Mario's Final Smash, because it would make setting it up way more easier.

JiangWei23

Smash Journeyman
Sonic's got enough handicaps that if you're playing a game where FSes are allowed, his Final Smash effectively balances his character out. So I wouldn't change it.

*...hides Sonic main picture*

-Kirby's needs to do more damage/knockback
-Dedede's needs to have a stronger suction force/more enemies
-Falco/Wolf need individual FSes
-Donkey Kong's needs a tutorial
-Pikachu's needs to be less hypersensitive
-Luigi's needs to be less escapable
-PT's needs to freeze the screen once activated, far too easy for people dodge it/get behind PT during the startup
-ZSS turning back into Samus needs more suction/damage/knockback

ParanoidDrone

Smash Master
Ness, Lucas, King Dedede, and Pit's need more stars/minions. Actually, give either Ness or Lucas PK Rockin'/Love. I don't care which. <_<

Kirby's needs more knockback. It can't even KO until ~100% iirc.

Falco, Wolf, and Toon Link's need their own.

Fox, Wario, and Sonic's need to have less time and power.

Pikachu and Diddy Kong's need to be easier to control.

Bowser's needs to be invincible or less vulnerable to slowdown from attacks.

Peach's needs to cause more damage and have a stronger sleep effect.

Ice Climbers' needs to damage you even if you're in the air/on the ledge.

Jigglypuff's needs to be totally redone imo.

Zero Suit Samus's needs more range and power.

Donkey Kong's needs to be easier to use, if not totally freed from user input.

Link and Ike's need to have less knockback imo.

Captain Falcon's shouldn't cut to that cinematic.

Pokemon Trainer's shouldn't focus the screen on the area immediately in front of the Pokemon. The move itself should be harder to escape from once caught in it as well.

Olimar's should either do less damage or not crash the ship for what's pretty much an auto-KO if you're hit by it.

R.O.B.'s...needs something. IDK what. But it's so...boring.

Mr. Game & Watch's needs to shrink just a tiny bit.

...I think I just went way, WAY overboard with this list. <_<

mariofanpm12

Smash Ace
Ness, Lucas, King Dedede, and Pit's need more stars/minions. Actually, give either Ness or Lucas PK Rockin'/Love. I don't care which. <_<

Kirby's needs more knockback. It can't even KO until ~100% iirc.

Falco, Wolf, and Toon Link's need their own.

Fox, Wario, and Sonic's need to have less time and power.

Pikachu and Diddy Kong's need to be easier to control.

Bowser's needs to be invincible or less vulnerable to slowdown from attacks.

Peach's needs to cause more damage and have a stronger sleep effect.

Ice Climbers' needs to damage you even if you're in the air/on the ledge.

Jigglypuff's needs to be totally redone imo.

Zero Suit Samus's needs more range and power.

Donkey Kong's needs to be easier to use, if not totally freed from user input.

Link and Ike's need to have less knockback imo.

Captain Falcon's shouldn't cut to that cinematic.

Pokemon Trainer's shouldn't focus the screen on the area immediately in front of the Pokemon. The move itself should be harder to escape from once caught in it as well.

Olimar's should either do less damage or not crash the ship for what's pretty much an auto-KO if you're hit by it.

R.O.B.'s...needs something. IDK what. But it's so...boring.

Mr. Game & Watch's needs to shrink just a tiny bit.

...I think I just went way, WAY overboard with this list. <_<
not at all... that's what the thread is for!

ParanoidDrone

Smash Master
Oh, I forgot something.

Why on earth can't the Ice Climbers walk on their own Iceberg? Add that to the list.

And the reason I want Link/Ike to have less knockback is because they're *this* close to being a OHKO as it is now and flat-out are OHKOs if you have much more than single-digit damage ime. Just...don't let them be an "oshi- im ded" if you're caught with it at 25% or something.

Pablo82

Smash Cadet
Ike's isn't that much of a OHKO I had someone on 45% and they didn't die when I used it.

Don't know about Link though.

Kennahh

Smash Apprentice
Confirmed, sending Magikarp. (Killingworth, CT)
Link should be fierce deity link for his final smash.
Falco should've had an ARwing, it doesn't really matter how it would be incorporated, but he is the ace pilot of the team. So why should he be stuck with the landmaster?
I don't know a whole lot about Toon Link, maybe he could keep Triforce Slash since Link's final smash is changed?
Peach's Final Smash should increase damage dealt and knockback, and have a stronger sleep effect.
Wolf is a tough one because you never see him outside his Wolfen. Possibly Fox's final smash could be changed to avoid them being too similar.
Zero Suit Samus' needs WAY more range and more knockback.
Mario's Needs to be much wider, or it needs to deal more damage, because it is easy to escape from it and recover from the stage, and even easier to avoid it completely in my experience.
To be continued

Browny

Smash Hater
ikes needs less knockback... lol his FS is possibly the weakest FS that actually has knockback. most FS either kill at 0% or at least 50% (yes even lucarios can ko at 0% if hes at high %) most characters dont die from ikes until they are 40+ when it starts.

Banzai_Kitten

Smash Cadet
Jigglypuff- Giver jiggles something like Peach's FS only longer sleep time so jiggly can come and knock most of the opponents off the field

Toon Link- Here's one I thought of before being dissapointed by his FS. He uses his Wind Waker to create a forceful wind blowing in one direction and it pushes opponents. However, the opponents not only fight the wind but the large debris flying at them.

Just change Falco and Wolf's. Too many Landamastas.

Chapstick

Smash Cadet
Falcon's final smash just isn't as epic as it could have been. The final smash animation should have him jumping out of the car and Falcon Punching the opponents (Sort of like the giant ROB in subspace). Also afterwards it should have quick animation of the galaxy exploding and Falcon shouting a victory "YES". Don't forget a wicked F-zero based guitar solo that starts playing as soon as he activates it. If only...

Cease Tick

Smash Ace
Final Smashes shouldn't be avoidable w/ Kirby's stone.

Meta Knight's needs more knockback.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Shiek needs something besides a Light Arrow...basically all the FS' that are the same shouldn't.

fredymartinez1

Smash Journeyman
Captain Falcon should still run over the person, but just after he jumps out of the car and falcon punches the characters down....

System Failure 333

Smash Apprentice
I agree that certain characters shouldn't have had same final smashes (Toon Link, Falco, Wolf) But on the other hand I'm not sure what I would have given them... Maybe some wind summoning on Toon Link's part with his Windwaker... that could've been kool... I don't quite agree with their decision for DK's final smash either but hey what else could he have done? And I don't see the relevence with Peach's final smash, other then the peaches............... And I'm a bit unsure of where Luigi's final smash originates (does that ever happen in Luigi's Mansion?? not sure, haven't played it) other than that and Kirby's knockback, I'm quite satisfied with the final smashes

Top Bottom