• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Smash Predictions!

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
The final hour before the Nintendo E3 is drawing near. Any final predictions for Super Smash Bros?

It's a while, and I might have missed another thread similar to this but I have not seen one when searching. If it was a duplicate, sorry.

Anyways, my final prediction is that Smash 5 will have a Story Mode. Brawl had one but Smash 4 didn't have one so it was slightly an letdown. But with Nintendo now having the tight locks I think there will be Story Mode. Remember, Story mode for Smash 4 did NOT happen because the one for Brawl was leaked.

jwillenn

Smash Apprentice

Luxent

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Luxent
Switch FC
I wonder what Peach will get.

Her final smash has been the absolute worst and MANY want it changed.

Sakurai's comment saying "All final smashes will be to-the-point" ... and Peach's final smash is anything but to-the-point.
Im excited!

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
Personally, I liked the Final Smashes better how they were in SSB4 — there was more variety in what the Final Smashes did. Now it feels like everything is some sort of wave-motion gun, capture strike, or Dragoon rip-off.

Top Bottom