• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Smash conflict?

Ekul

Smash Journeyman
Okay, I'm sure you all are fantasizing about final smashes used at the same time. Giga Bowser vs Landmaster. Zero Laser vs that big mario fireball thing. Well, I've given it some thought, and I began wondering about what would happen if Link and Ike both managed to acquire and set off a final smash at the same time in a 1v1. Both trap their opponent and both are invincible or something like that. What happens? A really cool animation where they both are beating the crap out of each other? Game freeze?

Now it's likely and probable that there's some sort of trigger that only allows one FS at a time. Would this work in Training? Could we hack the game like with AR? Or does the game turn one person's FS off when another person gets a FS?

What are your thoughts?

Top Bottom