• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Smash ( Collinsville, Illinois) Results!

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
There was about a 28 person turnout, ending up being a really good event for it being the first time, and from what I'm hearing from a lot of people they had a good time.

The places are as follows:

1st: Trey.
2nd: Toga -gasp!-:p
3rd: Edub.

Planning another one in the very near future, probably the next month or so.
:D

Will have videos in the next week or two on my Youtube channel.
Will make another post when videos are up.

edub

Smash Apprentice
haha, yeah i had a great time.
also his name is spelled Tre not Trey.

i enjoyed the tournament and will definitely try to make another one of these.
However, i have a few suggestions if you're willing to listen. First of all try to get more set-ups. be it getting more tournament players bringing them, or whatever. The tournament could have been ran much quicker and more efficient... which would allow time for possibly a doubles tournament as well.
another suggestion would be the entry fee. Instead of having a 5 dollar tournament and the venue taking half the pot; maybe have a 5 dollar door fee and a 5 or 10 dollar tournament fee for each type of tourney. that way there would be more money in the pot, and make the tournament more desirable to go to... as well as giving the venue more money.
the last suggestion would be the way the brackets were set up. instead of having printouts, there is software that you can download (the name evades me right now) that sets up the brackets with double elimination. It makes the people organizing the tournament have a much easier time establishing, and running the brackets.

besides those few suggestions, the tournament ran very well. i hope to come to another.

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
Much appreicated Edub.
I'm glad you had a good time, I had a great time too, you are a **** good Peach player lol.
I will keep those in mind for the next one, which is for sure going to be in Feb sometime.

Top Bottom