• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

** Final Smash before the Brawl Tournament ** WPB FL 03/08/2008

vortexgamecenter.com

Smash Rookie
click here for more info.
http://www.vortexgamecenter.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=260

Final Smash before the Brawl Tournament is going down on
March 8th Registration begins @ 2pm Tournament begins @ 3pm

HOSTED BY : Lethal Strikerz and The Vortex

Entry Fee $15.00 Per Person

MLG RULES

Neutral Stages- that would include Battle Field, Yoshi's Story, Dreamland 64 which will be choosen at random.

Of course no moded controls

8 minute rounds, goin by lifes, then by percentage.

This is a Double Elimination - Tournament
Winner Takes All
This is a Bring your own controller event!

PRIZE POT Determined by participation!

You know the drill POST IF YOUR COMING!!

for more info call 561-574-3686 ask for Kyle or 561-201-3274 ask for Marcos

SuperKirby22

Smash Cadet
I haven't seen "Letal Strikers" play since SB64, and as for the stages I heard their gona change it to all neutral stages.

Culinary

Smash Apprentice
So is the Pot split 60/30/10? Who are the Lethal Strikers, I've never heard of them.

Laijin

Smash Hero
Wow.
Only 3 stages?
If your going to have only a certain amount of stages, then make all the neutral stages only:
Final D, Yoshi Story, Dreamland, Pokemon Stadium, Fountain of Dreams, Battlefield.
it also helps to have more defined rules. Like no wobbling, glitches, stalling, etc etc and the important ones like stage selection(Who gets to choose stage and counter pick character if they lose?).
Like every other tournament, you should totally copy standard MLG rules.

SynikaL

Smash Lord
You guys really need to do your research before anyone takes this seriously. I would check the tournament discussion forums for a more clear idea of what Melee players are looking for in their tournaments, rules-wise.

-Kye

SuperKirby22

Smash Cadet
Imma sure as hell be their its my last opportunity to put super kirbys skills to the test before i forget that melee ever exsisted.

?!?

Smash Lord
Holla at me if you need to hire a teams partner. I
brawl is a horrible game I played it yesterday. yo nick riddle lets go to gigs man like you said you would you have people already so dont yea we will help with gas and driving if you want. so yea dont back out cuz you said you wo8uld go dont be useless and gay now.

SynikaL

Smash Lord
Well, if guys can figure out a way, please try and make it. This is our last tourney before *That awful game that shall not be named* buries my most favorite game.

-Kye

SuperKirby22

Smash Cadet
Well me and my whole crew will be their for sure, honestly i say be boycott Nintendo til we get our demands. First order of business make Kirby feet another inch longer so i can go head to head with Marth.

Top Bottom