• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Smash: Arwing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Altais

Smash Champion
Starbase, where no turtle has gone before.
Well, it seems Fox is keeping the Landmaster, not that it bothers me. Though, I would have liked it if the laser shot travelled further.

That being said, I still hope they will change Falco's final smash, assuming he is returning. It could be similar to Zero Suit Samus's final smash, but with a major difference. Instead of firing a single, strong laser, Falco could rapidly shoot weaker lasers--and just like in the Star Fox games, if you hold the fire button, you could fire a powerful homing shot. They could also give him three smart bombs to use.

Last edited:

Aninymouse

3DS Surfer
3DS FC
3540-0120-0225
I was disappointed to see the Landmaster again. They had BETTER do something different for AT LEAST WOLF, but I want Falco to be different, too.

Zelda and Sheik I can excuse, since they are the same person, but... no. No more Landmasters. Sakurai pls ;_;

TryHardOliver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0130-2283-2936
Fox keeps the land master since he was the only one who actually used it in the 64 game.
Falco gets the arwing. Just makes sense.
Btw in smash 4 foxs land master IS OP AS ****

JesseMcCloud

AKA Zessei, Herald of Fate
NNID
JesseMcCloud
3DS FC
3652-0660-4917
I was disappointed to see the Landmaster again. They had BETTER do something different for AT LEAST WOLF, but I want Falco to be different, too.

Zelda and Sheik I can excuse, since they are the same person, but... no. No more Landmasters. Sakurai pls ;_;
Of all the things you have ever said, I have never agreed with any of them as much as this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom