• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Round XIII - "The New ERA" - Atlanta, GA - 3/12-3/14/2010

Icege

Smash Apprentice
WE'RE BACK! It's time to announce the Biggest tournament on the east coast is back for another year! We got a brand new site for FR13. Goto the link to the the official dates of each game played at FR13 and rules. I'm trying to get FR more professional than previous years to get some sponsorship hopefully.

http://www.finalround.org/

We will have an early bird online prepay preregistry ready for those that like to pay in advance. This will help us have more accurate #'s of how many truely plan to attend this event.

I advise everyone that can do the early bird online pre-pay special to take advantage of the $5 discount from the door fee up until February 28th, 2010. Goto www.finalround.org to get all of the info. If you're not sure you will be attending FR13 you can still pre-reg without pre-paying online. All you do is register on FR.org and follow the directions for pre-reg. If something comes up at a later date and you can't attend FR13 you simply have to edit your own name off the list. It's that easy folks. So either way if you are thinking about attending FR13 for sure or you might/maybe attending FR13 you have the option to do both.

As always don't pre-reg if you aren't able to attend. We want to have the brackets completed and mostly accurate the week before the event for every tournament.

We will accept walk up's to FR13 like always, but I advise everyone to prepay online so all you have to do is walk in and grab your badge and have fun at FR13. Prepay pre-reg also speeds up the sign in process and the bracket making process at the event so we can start ON TIME!!!!!!! So it's on once again! Let the hype begin!

Also if you think you are going to bring a set up to get the free badge I will have a list that will keep track of those that stated they were going to bring a set up. There will limit # of set up's for each game.

Top Bottom