• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Roster pic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luigi#1

Smash Champion
Rumors of connecting Wii U/3DS connection giving you more characters, which are Ridley, Dixie Kong, Chorus Men, and Mewtwo. with several people claiming to see these exact four characters, plus Mewtwo showing up as ? on that one picture, plus another leak way back when, even though you should still keep your salt, I wouldn't ignore this leak.

Dax

Smash Journeyman
sorry, I would.

Wii U version will definitely get Wolf, Ice Climbers, and Lucas. Chorus Kids has the highest chance in my book.
Sakurai said that the characters will be the same. Maybe - maybe - one day some of these will be released as DLC if we're lucky

Last edited:

The_Naraotor

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1669-2956-1774
This is how I see the things in addition of potential DLC take a look of my prediction based on the most wished character in all countries.

In purple the main roster the actual one and every 3/4 month a DLC character pack with at first Lucas/IC/Wolf as return

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom