• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final FINAL Battle: Hard

SamusChief

Smash Rookie
This has got to be impossible. I've tried every one of my best characters, and even a few I rarely use, in order to try and beat this stupid event on hard. It's one of two or three left on hard, and it's making my physically angry.

How can I eliminate Mario easily? I can't recover at all, because he jumps over and meteor smashes me OR pops me up if I don't go for a ledge grab. Dodging won't work for me because Snake has mortars and Nikita rockets, and Sonic has his stupid homing attack.

I'm not going for speed: Is there anything I may be able to do to stop Mario and still have two lives? If I can do that, I can take Snake and Sonic.

alex6309

Smash Ace
NNID
Dr.Dom
Use marth ike or lucario for there counter i f mario smash attacks you counter insta kill (if u have high damage for more knock back)either way just use counter while mario is there than own snake and sonic good luck

:phone:

Mr. Anon

Smash Cadet
Yeah this was a pretty hard event match for me. A good strategy is for both of you guys to be Pikachu or Kirby, and spam Thunder and Stone a lot respectively.

Top Bottom