• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Destination Tournament

Bio-Blue

Smash Cadet
GAH.......THOSE PEANUTS.
But with smash balls peach can just keep healing herself.......I can't really complain....... :awesome:
Anyways, good game. :)

:phone:

3DS FC
1865-2252-2875
May!!!!!! MAY!!!! I DIDNT LOSE YOU DULT I DONT EVEN KNOW WHO I WAS SUPPOSE TO BE FIGHTING!!!

Chillax man.... Take deep breaths

@Blue.... I was like quit healing yourself.... (got to 100% peach got smash dropped to 50% got to 100% dropped to 50%) gg

smasher123

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Futurama2100
Well done to both of you, final gothrax vs diddy204, please join the room!!!

3DS FC
1865-2252-2875
I will accept my trophy later right know I got to go cya everyone.....

3DS FC
1865-2252-2875
Gg gothrax your Olimar put up a good fight..... Thanks smasher123 hope you make another tournament soon :)

smasher123

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Futurama2100
just to let you know my next tournament is going to be triforce tournament

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
Congratz diddy, at first i thought you would win, but then i had my doubts since destruction and fd tourneys were your first tourneys, just like they were my first as well. But to think, you of all ppl lol wait til i tell xiroey this, he'll be so proud of you.

gothrax

Smash Journeyman
Gg gothrax your Olimar put up a good fight..... Thanks smasher123 hope you make another tournament soon :)

You know... now that i think about it...

You might have been the first real diddy ive ever faught?

I mean ive seen videos of pro diddys who use naners like punches...

but to be honest diddy kong was the last character i was expecting, you really through me off guard?...

but i should warn you the same tricks dont work on me after the fourth time... so I'm looking forward to next four times i fight you :evil:

JTMerrell

Smash Journeyman
agreed. I was about to be here, but it went on too long. I had to leave. Also I read Smashballs and I was a little unhappy, but it is your own your tournament. Host it however you'd like. Congrats Diddy!

3DS FC
1865-2252-2875
Thanks everyone for everything :) :D I feel so happy :) I barly came back from marching.... I wish I could have posted this sooner....

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
Many casual people do.

Smashballs are banned for a reason.

Many casual people do.

Smashballs are banned for a reason.
That's quite true. I mean why put Smash Balls when you have no item at all? Or when you have no item why should you put Smash Ball? Smash Ball is just an ordinary item like all the others. That's the same for Dragoon Parts too. It's getting casual. I think that Lukinhasss's message from all these posts are: no items! True smashers don't depend on luck, they depend on skill. And to say the truth I think that's more fair.

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
Well,I didn't mean itens are all based on luck,but they can ruin the game.

How you will fell if a bom omb appears in your Smash attack who was supposed to kill your opponent in the last stock?

smasher123

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Futurama2100
That's quite true. I mean why put Smash Balls when you have no item at all? Or when you have no item why should you put Smash Ball? Smash Ball is just an ordinary item like all the others. That's the same for Dragoon Parts too. It's getting casual. I think that Lukinhasss's message from all these posts are: no items! True smashers don't depend on luck, they depend on skill. And to say the truth I think that's more fair.
exactly super smash bros is a skill game, but i am using smash balls for fun

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Smasher123 doubled posted like three times on this page alone, so apparently my warning wasn't convincing enough for you guys.

Now I get to read through this thread and see if anyone else needs a slap on the wrist

EDIT: For the most part, it looks like its just Smasher123 (though the number of times he does it is ludicrous). Smasher, I see that you've edited several posts so its not like you don't know that function exists or how to use it. In the future if you have something more to say, just edit it in to another post you've made or wait for someone else to say something

why luck shouldn't be fun, i think the upredictable in smash is fun. Then why did you put 1 stock with items in your tournament?

OOh, i don't see it's fun at all, in my match you said there will be no items! And yes, i agree the unpredictable is fun, but not the sudden way you used it to scare(ps i wasn't scared)me. I think that you actually(that's just a guess) wanted me to lose. The unpredictable is fun when you and your opponent are prepared to face luck. You won't have a good battle since you are unprepared. That goes the same for pokemon, mario and lots of other games. What i'm trying to say smasher123, is the way you can be a good hoster. That was your first tourney though, so i have to do the right again and respect your mistake. But i'm telling you, if you keep doing mistakes, nobody would want to be in your tourneys. Good tourney though i enjoyed it:)

Top Bottom