• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Destination confirmed

PiKMN TRNR

Smash Rookie
The stage looks amazing, the BG that changes during the matchs also looks extremely nice.

JC-Gamer

Smash Cadet
Kitchener, Ontario, Canada, North America, Earth
Funny, I don't remember *****ing at all. I was actually backing up the person who was making the point that hazardous stages interfere with gameplay so that luck comes into play which is why they're banned from tournaments. Is this not true? Is that not a fair and neutral statement? You came in acting like some kind of unbiased mediator and took someone's neutral comment and made it out to be another person *****ing. I think you're a little confused.
lol I guess you're right... but to me it seemed you guys were *****ing a little bit. That's just how I saw it. And not you but just the argument in general. Now that I read it again it doesn't seem like a *****-off at all. It now reminds me more of an argument you'd see between two young kids. (I'm not insulting you. I'm insulting the base and point of the argument.)

Dokuro

Smash Ace
Hate it. The platform looks like it belongs in a winter themed stage. I would like it more if it had the melee platform with the mountain background.

Thunderslf

Smash Journeyman
I wish the platform would be a bit bigger, but the background and music completely make up for it. Definitely having an epic Mario vs Sonic battle here. Mario winning, of course. :p

Top Bottom