• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Cutter Combo

joelsdaman1

Smash Cadet
NNID
joelsdaman1
3DS FC
4785-6676-7225
Going across final destination, up to 50%, kirby can dash into final cutter for a tough-to-break combo, stringing them together. I tried with Link and he'll go until you hit the edge.

Unknownkid

Smash Lord
Sorry. What do you mean? Can you provide a video about this?

Edit:
Oh I see. You mean Dash Attack into Final Cutter?

Last edited:

joelsdaman1

Smash Cadet
NNID
joelsdaman1
3DS FC
4785-6676-7225
No, I can't video my 3DS, unfortunately.

I mean you can do final cutter, and the hitstun is long enough to follow-up by dashing, then doing another final cutter. It's tricky, though.

Twilord

Smash Ace
I've relied alot on this type of movement a good bit. I like to try and keep an opponent at distance when I don't know what I want to do next, so Final Cutter plays heavily into my Kirby.

MaximTomato

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1118-0313-9599
Thanks for the info @ joelsdaman1 joelsdaman1 . I kind of see what you mean, in training I could get it but only if I dash attack and connect with the last kick. Then run after opponent while they are stunned and then do a short hopped final cutter. The final cutter only hits them on the way down when I did it, but it was cool. Thanks again!

Top Bottom