• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fighting toon link with Falco

Zekk

Smash Apprentice
So as of late my brother has been trying to find my weakness with Falco so he chose toon link I found an immediate problem because he favors the up A or down A for kills and I have one solution which is using Falcos dair because if I do it right I can match his attack but he just repeats and will sometimes throw a bomb or two in there help me find better ways as falco to kill toon links Up A and Down A

PiBs

Smash Journeyman
Laser, laser, laser, laser, laser. Tink has a tough time dealing with this, especially without platforms. The laser game with quick movement and brutal shield pressure can destroy.

Shrug

Smash Cadet
I agree with PiBs. When I have played against Falco, I have had the most trouble with his lasers and his strong shield pressure.

Top Bottom