• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fighting Snake

BrawlChamp14

Smash Apprentice
I play my friend online everytime we are both on and he uses Snake. I cant beat him. not matter what i do.

i use
Falco, Meta Knight, Sonic, Marth, and Wolf
can any1 give me some tips on how to beat a good Snake with any of these characters?

TheKneeOfJustice

Smash Lord
The match-up thread is trash and doesn't explain Jack.

You're playing three characters (Falco, Wolf, Marth) who do well against Snake. So either you don't know how to play the match-up, or you don't know what you are doing in general.

Let me break it down in a few points.

1. Don't hit Snake's shield up close. Just don't do it. You will get tilted into oblivion.

2. Don't roll into Snake. Just don't do it. You will get tilted into oblivion.

3. Learn his spacing. This mostly applies to his tilts, and things like his Dash attacks.

4. Learn the easiest ways to get him off the stage. Snake is one of the characters with the most longevity, but his recovery is also incredibly predictable, and easily gimped.

BrawlChamp14

Smash Apprentice
The match-up thread is trash and doesn't explain Jack.

You're playing three characters (Falco, Wolf, Marth) who do well against Snake. So either you don't know how to play the match-up, or you don't know what you are doing in general.

Let me break it down in a few points.

1. Don't hit Snake's shield up close. Just don't do it. You will get tilted into oblivion.

2. Don't roll into Snake. Just don't do it. You will get tilted into oblivion.

3. Learn his spacing. This mostly applies to his tilts, and things like his Dash attacks.

4. Learn the easiest ways to get him off the stage. Snake is one of the characters with the most longevity, but his recovery is also incredibly predictable, and easily gimped.
Well i know how to use Falco, Wolf and Marth. i just didnt know how to use them when i tomces to Snake. this helped me out. cuz i realized that i would roll into snake ALOT and always get tilted. thanks for the info man

Top Bottom