• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fighting of Mario?

PsychoNess

Smash Cadet
My friend says Link sucks lol. He does nothing but throw me off the stage and edgeguard me when I'm Link. Usually does this with Mario. He spams fire balls alot, Often spams the same aireal, and tries to cape me just to be gay. Which projectile would be the most useful against him? Hero's bow, Zair, Galeboomerang, or bombs. What is a stage to get rid of him to. FD doesnt work because hes so annoying with fire balls there. Also I want to give him a taste of his own medicine :p Is links Zair edgeguard really effective against Mario? Edgegrab and quickly do a Zair?

SuSa

Banned via Administration
Link does suck. He's playing smartly. Try to outplay him. Cape > Projectiles, so Zair would be your best bet. Zair with bomb would be even better. Throwing/Dropping bombs from above would be effective.

Hero's Bow is rarely (read: Never) your best projectile. It's used more as a support then anything.

Boomerang/Bomb comes down to preference.

Zair edgeguard can be useful if the Mario doesn't know how to recover (READ: Save second jump)

Top Bottom