• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fighter's Pass+ Fighters LEAKED!

Did you think this leak was interesting enough to fill your "Hype" Meter?

• Bah, i don't like it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meh. I thought it was cool and bad enough.

• *Whatever fourth opinion you have*

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AnonymousLeaker

Smash Rookie
Hey Guys, AnonymousLeaker Here. This isn't speculation per se, but i really need to talk about this.

Recently, i have been diving into the files of Smash Ultimate lately, and i found a folder SO DEEP, SO INVISIBLE, that you cannot open or see it. It's called FP+. I opened the folder, and i found some SURPRISING folders. Here is what i found:

Chr_ArchieMighty
Chr_ArchieRay
Chr_PlatinumTheTrinity
Chr_Hyde
Chr_Linne
Chr_Mika
Chr_RubyRose

I noticed Mighty and Ray have "Archie" on their filename, which means they use their Archie counterparts. If you don't know, here are their Mobius Encyclopaedia Pages. Take a look at their designs. I love those.

https://archiesonic.fandom.com/wiki/Mighty_the_Armadillo

https://archiesonic.fandom.com/wiki/Ray_the_Flying_Squirrel

I noticed that ALSO, 1 Blazblue character and 3 Under Night In Birth Characters, plus 1 RWBY character are coming. Can you guess who they are?

Yup, They are Platinum, Hyde, Linne, Mika, and Ruby. I have noticed that along with the folder, there is another invisible folder called FP.

It also includes files for Terry. *Mhm, i see what you did there*

So, what are their stages? Well, i have also found files for their stages. I will go in order to how i listed them:

Mighty's Mirage Saloon. Stg_MS
Ray's Studiopolis. Stg_SPS
Hyde, Linne, and Mika's stages are whatever UNIB areas are there. Stg_UNIB
And Ruby's the Schnee Castle... Palace... whatever you name 'em. Stg_S

So, did you like this discovery? Let me know in the comments below. If it's a negative comment, i understand. :nessecho:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom