• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fight.The Donkey Kong (MU)

Easy MU or Naw?

• Total voters

MrPereida

Smash Rookie
Hey dudes and gals whom which uses Jigglypuff as their main. Today i post a thread on fighting the leader of the bunch, you know him well. D.K. TONKEY KONG *ape scream*

I find him a easy MU for the puff herself. Most of jigglys arieals have no priority over his bair. So you'll get stumped er time,as well as her sideB. My rule of thumb is NEVER get behind him (in the air) NEVER be on top because his side b is strong with this one. NEVER get so damn close. Lucky for you she is small so you can duck some if not most of his punches. He's a pretty big dude so Forward air, Forward air, Foward air you know the drill..but watch out for his side special he can rack up damage OFF stage 0-31% so be cautious when the primeape is in the air, NEVER get behind him that bair tho!! Him being a big gorilla, rest is waaay easy to land on the player pimp 70+. That's all i got...your thoughts? Hints,gimps, and anti pimps tactics when facing this heavy hitter?

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
Pretty sure if you fair a biggie like him, and it knocks him down, and he misses the tech, you can just rest as you land and he will still be knocked down.
The trick is, as you say, just never be behind him. It's very easy to beat him, if you don't let him get those early KOs.

drakeirving

Smash Journeyman
Against all the DKs I've met so far I would say this is a piece of cake. Even with DKs that have beaten me I've never thought they were actually impressive. I'd like to fight some good ones in order to get a better sense of the matchup, because I have a feeling that if a good DK showed up and thrashed me I would find it hard to adjust.

Top Bottom