• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

fight night in the free state

tito887

Smash Rookie
Keene NH casuals

I have the event worked out and I am now ready to announce the time and place. Fight nights in the free state will be October 8th from 6:00PM-11:00PM. Come on out to Toy City. I want to see what kind of MK scene we can get out here. This is the first time that I have put on a gaming scene so this will just be casual play. The owner has agreed to allow us to use his space on what has traditionally been game night for the area card players.

If you are interested in coming out please contact me and let me know what you can bring. I have a copy of the game (XBox 360) and a RCA 26 inch HD screen. I'm not sure how many people to expect but I'm open to people bringing other games. Although I want to play MK. There will be snacks and drinks for sale. And also you are free to bring outside food and drink. The owner Steven Levy is a great guy and wants us to have a good time. I'll go over the house rules on an individual basis when you get there. Can't wait to see you there.

http://www.toycityonline.com/

Date: October 8, 2011

Time: 6PM-11PM

Where: Toy City, 133 Key Road, Keene, NH

Contact info: 603-352-3131 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 603-352-3131 end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 603-352-3131 end_of_the_skype_highlighting (store)
904-612-4087 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 904-612-4087 end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 904-612-4087 end_of_the_skype_highlighting (mine)

What type of event: Casual play
Cost: I am not charging an entry fee but will gladly accept a five dollar donation which will be reinvested for future events.

Michael Garcia

Top Bottom