• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fifteen Minutes

Sauvie

Smash Apprentice
I have tried and failed miserably numerous times to complete the 15 minute Brawl. I was wondering if there are any cheap tactics like the DK Down B Marathon in melee, or will I have to do this one with a lot of trial and error?

tingler

Smash Rookie
yea i kinda cheated my way through the 15-min brawl. i noticed that sometimes the 24th alloy is left alone -- when u have 23 kills sometimes there's just one alloy left for u to kill before others start spawning. when that happened i just hopped around the stage with pikachu and wasted around 9 mins before the alloy killed himself and i just duked out the last 5 mins

tingler

Smash Rookie
haha yea u don't even actually need a second person to do that. i would've taken that over the way i did it any day

Magikarp

Smash Cadet
Yes, np guys. x) I'll probably get around to actuallly completing 15 minute melee without using the hammer soon, because i discovered the 'fly under the stage with jigglypuff for 15 minutes straight' trick. As soon as my wii comes back in from repairs, anyway. =/

Sauvie

Smash Apprentice
Well, the Lucario tactic worked without a hitch on it's first attempt, thanks for the video Link Magikarp.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Stalling with Jigglypuff is probably the easiest way. Just go under the stage from one to the other side. With the auto-sweetspotting, it's really hard to get hurt or even die. The Alloys do start killing themselves, but it shouldn't be a problem.

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
I was doing that with Pit, the flying under the stage. I'd always mess up near the end though, so I'll probably just do the Lucario thing.

Young_Link808

Smash Apprentice
i beat it long time ago but it was irratating i used pit to keep jumping from one side of the stage to the other his up b is good

if i new that lucario thing it owuld have been so freaking easy -.-

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
Wow, my luck sucks XD the first time I tried it with the Lucario tactic a bob-omb fell on top of me. I was out of the room at the time though... so I failed with like a minute left. The second time, a gooey bomb fell with like 20 seconds, but at least I was there and able to complete it anyway.

shinato91

Smash Apprentice
I failed the first time too, a bomb fell left to me, it didn't explode in the moment so I tried to get out of there and I did it but one person and two controllers is not a good combination and one of my lucarios died.. but it worked the second time, thanks for the video, I was thinking on using a golden hammer

jonfled

Smash Cadet
Jiggs, ledge drop, any combo of jump and >B / <B to other ledge, repeat etc.

Best way if you don't want to do that Lucario trick.

Top Bottom