• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fi calculates playable odds at .05%

Status
Not open for further replies.

FasdfGfaha

Smash Cadet
So I realize this thread was made ridicously close to release, but it dawned on me earlier today while discussing a potential Zelda rep.

Pardon the unprofessional mess for now, my laptop is broken and I'm limited to my phone. I'll update the OP if I get it fixed before release

Move sets:
I have one in mind based off her Hyrule Warriors moveset, but again, laptop busted and it would be a pain to type on my phone

Supporters:

FAQs:
1-Who the #%@& is Fi?
Fi is the soul of the Master Sword, first technically appearing in Zelda Skyward Sword. She plays a pretty major role

2-Why Fi over, say, Ghirahim?
Samurai seems to be going for females this game, and Fi fits the bill. Shes alao playable in Hyrule Warriors, and Ghirahim hasnt been in a game since Skyward Sword. If you want to be technical, since Fi is the embodiment of the Master Sword, shes been present in almost every zelda game to date vs Ghirahims single gamegame

3-Why do you think we're getting another Zelda rep?
I don't. But the trophy theory does exist, and Zelda is a main franchise, so it's possible

4-Fi doesn't actually do anything though
See Hyrule Warriors, and Wii Fit Trainer for evidence of how it could work

Come on, show a character nobody's asking for some love ;)

FasdfGfaha

Smash Cadet
Well, there's a chance that's her classic mode trophy. It's a stretch but possible. Also dlc is probably going to be a thing.

MooseSmuggler

Linkle Linkle Little Star
NNID
MooseSmuggler
3DS FC
3368-1611-2687
Well, there's a chance that's her classic mode trophy. It's a stretch but possible. Also dlc is probably going to be a thing.
It's not her Classic Trophy, that's for sure. Sakurai never does a reveal that way. He would show a reveal trailer. I don't think he's shown any Classic Trophies for that matter.

DLC is her best bet, if they go that route. Oh, and there's already a Fi thread, I think.

verysleepywolf

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3153-5879-7280
I actually want Fi more than any other Zelda character at this point. Skull Kid, Midna, and Impa were higher on my list but now that the former 2 have been asisst trophy'd and Impa is redundant due to Shiek, Fi is my next requested. I have a full-blown moveset for her pre-Hyrule Warriors but alas my laptop is occupied.

To me she was a good character that they misused to fit their hand-holding schematics, thus people dislike her. But she has much more potential as a fighter than people realize. I am definitely a supporter. This character transcends her limited appearances solely due to what she is and her impact on the origin stories of Zelda lore.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
It's not her Classic Trophy, that's for sure. Sakurai never does a reveal that way. He would show a reveal trailer. I don't think he's shown any Classic Trophies for that matter.
thats where your wrong, in the 3ds E3 trailer in bit where you see a large collection of trophies you can see ones of megaman and the wii fit trainer

MooseSmuggler

Linkle Linkle Little Star
NNID
MooseSmuggler
3DS FC
3368-1611-2687
thats where your wrong, in the 3ds E3 trailer in bit where you see a large collection of trophies you can see ones of megaman and the wii fit trainer
Okay, so a couple of already-revealed characters got their trophies revealed after being announced. I was not aware of this. Doesn't change the fact that they've never shown a character's trophy before announcing the character. Meaning Fi's a trophy.

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't oppose her inclusion, but you might as well put a fork in it considered how done it is. I'd be fine with her as DLC, if they have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom