• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FFer's only - another Pichu combo video by j3ly

j3ly

Smash Champion
I finally got around to recording another night of friendlies with pichu. I learned many new things, new gimps, a few new combos and ways of getting his uair in (most important attack, useless without follow up however).

The combo video is titled FFer's only because the only clips worth using are the ones Vs fox, falco and falcon. I think my pichu is now ready to begin ****** in pools, Mario for life but pichu **** is the UK version is disrespect.

I come to the boards today to ask you.. should i delete my old combo video. Hear me out:

1. If i delete gimpchu, then i can steal a few clips from that vid and put them into this one.
2. Gimpchu is embarrassing. Half the vid is us DDing hehe
3. I can call this one gimpchu.

This is the tune i am going to use
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ai0L...t&p=532355236762AF60&playnext_from=PL&index=9

I dont intend this combo video being as long as the last - i want quality over quantity this time, but i will need another tune. I am thinking something by Logistics, my favourite DnB artist. I have just begun separating clips, so many wasted clips that were awesome, but lack the finishing move.

It is entitled FFer's only because lets be realistic - pichu cant touch anything else!

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
firsttttt will read in a sec

wait a few days before you detele it jelly, because I was about to make a huge pichu hype video and there were some really great clips in that videos but also some very poor ones.

Let me download it and then detle it in a few days i'll only be useing the good clips ok. Also is it ok if I use them?

also that music doesn't suck, so it's good aenough for me. I will always say mor pink floyd, but that's me. Goodbye blue sky, i'm behind the wall seprateing us and them from the dogs on the dark side of the moon, oh by the way, wish you were here.

j3ly

Smash Champion
did you know that that the wizard of OZ totaly syncs up with that album? from start to finish, begins the same minute, finished the same minute. Syncs all the way though

magical

also DBZ burst limit' final cutscene VS shin shenron syncs up with that iconic opera song everybody has heard by pavarotti. never laughed so much in my life, a massaive spirit ball plunging to the earth as some fat dude sings as epicly as possible, and as loudly as possible

yeah yeah use my clips thats cool.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
thank you I want to hype people up as pichu for apex and in the future tournements.

But isn't there also a guy who hung himself during the wirzard of oz?

Top Bottom