• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fenrir Fest TONIGHT 8-21

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Yeah, I'm holding a fest tonight at my apartment... just fyi

I get off around 6, so the fest will start at 7 and end around 11.

Somebody bring a setup, and we'll be good. RSVP please so I know you're coming...

My address is

3115 Castaway Lane
Apt 4-101 D
Oviedo, FL 32765

I know it says Oviedo, but it's just over the border of Orlando and Oviedo...5 mins from ucf

starting at UCF, go north on Alafaya for about 1 mile. Pass Palm Valley road (after corporate, McCulloch, etc.) Soon after Palm Valley, there's a little bridge you go over...take the NEXT right after the bridge, into the apt complex with orangeish buildings.... (Riverwind)

Go through the Residents side of the gate and turn left...follow that around the turn, then turn left right before the dumpster. park in a spot that says VISITOR on the pavement (very important that it says it)

Walking back by the dumpster, turn left. I'm in the bottom left apt (101) in the back building...it says 3115 high on the building

My cell number is 863-602-0079 ... call with any questions

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
I'd go if I didn't live in Clearwater and I didn't have to work,...

You all should have fun though. Have a General Lime's Pizza Backwards* for me.

*note: For those of you who don't know, it's General Tsao's Chicken on pizza... yeah, it's scrumtrulescent.

Top Bottom