• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Female Robin is best waifu.

Agree?

• I like her.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am unattracted to women.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NACL20XX

Smash Rookie
Sorry, I just had to say it. Admittedly, she was the reason why I got interested in Awakening (I was already interested in FE because of Marth (my all-time favorite until Robin) but Shadow Dragon killed my interest back when I was 10), which got me interested in the rest of the series. Just finished Blazing Sword (and now I want Lyn and Hector for DLC :( ) and started Radiant Dawn.

I know that in Awakening that she's just a player avatar and is meant more to just be an audience surrogate. But in Smash, I LOVE HER. Aside from having my favorite movesets in the series, design-wise, she has a super cute face, all of her hair colors look nice, and she has the best hair style (THOSE TWINTAILS ARE THE BEST). Even if you took away the super ficial properties (i.e. lol shes mai waif cuz shes super hot), I love her personality. Again, I know that edshe's an avatar that is supposed to not really have much of a personality, but I think they did her just right in Smash 4. The cocky personality is both cute and awesome. Also (but this is just an appeal to me), she's the closest thing in this series to a complete nerd/gamer/otaku/blahblah. Her last appeal to me is that she is voiced by two of my favorite female voice actresses: Michelle Ruff and Wendee Lee. I was bummed when Michelle couldn't make this game, but not-Michelle Ruff (Lauren Linda) did a surprisingly good impression, so I don't have too many problems.

Sorry about the creeper post, but Radiant Dawn on Hard mode is the most frustrating experience that I've ever been through. In my opinion, Female Robin is underrated and should get more appreciation rather than the overrated Zero Skill Spamus, whose only advantage over everybody else is the fanservice.

FieryRebirth

Smash Ace
NNID
Rara-Avis
Switch FC
7032-4095-8921
You try to insult a character fighter for her fanservice and obsess over a character from a fanservicey game?

Last edited:

NACL20XX

Smash Rookie
You try to insult a character fighter for her fanservice and obsess over a character from a fanservicey game?
OK, I apologize for my hypocritical statement. I was tired and frustrated. I'll also admit my massive bias towards Fire Emblem, because one, I played through 2 and a half games in this long RPG series while I've barely played about 20 minutes of Metroid Prime, and 2, I despise both versions of Samus in any Smash game while 3 of the 5 Fire Emblem reps are in my top 10 favorite characters.
One last thing. I honestly don't really agree with the internet's general view of Awakening. I personally don't think that it's really as fanservicy as everyone says it is. Aside from the optional Beach DLC, the fanservice is kept to a minimum. I'll just leave it at that because I don't want this to be an essay long comment response and for you to Tl;DR this.

Tl;Dr: I'm sorry about my statement but I respectfully disagree with your statement.

Casey Chase

Undine~
3DS FC
1521-4138-1029
ur waifu is bad and u should feel bad

EDIT: Also, I don't really see why she's an "otaku" like you said. Bookwormish? Yes. Pretty cute? Sure. Deserves more attention than ZSS? Debatable, considering how ZSS is really good compared to Robin imo, but Robin definitely deserves more attention than she gets.

Overly obsessive about anime and all that jazz? Nah.

Last edited:

FieryRebirth

Smash Ace
NNID
Rara-Avis
Switch FC
7032-4095-8921
OP probably could use a Robin dakimakura in the near future.

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
@ Wintropy Wintropy I think this may technically be on-topic for the forum? o_o

Well regardless, I would definitely buy a Robin dakimakura.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Yeah this.... doesn't really need to be its own thread.

Feel free to take this discussion to the social thread, but if you do, keep it civil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom