• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Female Pokemon Trainer?

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
I must be the only one who doubts that she'll be an alt...or Red will have an alternate at all. I just think him and his Pokemon will change colours. If the female was meant to be in, she would've been shown beside Red and the feature of alternate costumes would've been adressed. Having Red change into a girl when Sakurai calls him a boy is just strange.

Johans Nidorino

Smash Cadet
If Female PT was a char, she wouldn't have Kanto mon, and especially not pre-ev and post-ev mon from the male trainer. If anything she'd have Hoenn Pokemon since Johto and Sinnoh are already out due to Chikorita and Piplup in pokeballs. Mudkip, Grovyle and Blaziken would be her team.

Alt costumes would work too.
That's true, I had forgotten that Chikorita was already in Poké Balls.

It could happen, it could happen. A secret, unlockable Hoenn team you can switch to in the character selection screen. With May as the Trainer, visual-wise.

We need a confirmation of whether the Hoenn starters do come from Poké Balls, and if they don't, well, there's hope for the fans.

Magnacor

Smash Ace
Having them as alternate costumes is fine, but not with new Pokemon. By the way if they did have a different trainer the Pokemon would need to change color too, otherwise you might get confused as to who's who.

courte

Smash Lord
POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT!!

In case you haven't heard or simply tried to stay away from it, there was a possible roster leak from some 2chan which was accepted as false... [If you dont want to read stay away
The possibilty of a possible Pokemon Rival intrigues me using Torterra, Croconaw, and Blaziken(forgive me, appearently i'm so lazy i forgot to check and make sure)

these all seem to me, speedier versions of the pokemon trainers choices, and This Type of clone is easily welcomes in my book, although he must have an eevee standing with him in the background lol. Discuss

How about a female Pkmn trainer? but her pokemon will be the opposite of Red's pokemon in Brawl
some will be evolved or pre-evolved

Charizard: Charmeleon or Charmander

Squirtle: Wartortile or Blastoise

Ivysaur: Bulbasaur or Venesaur?

do you guys agree?
Oh god, you're back. And your threads haven't changed a bit... When will it end?

In case you haven't heard or simply tried to stay away from it, there was a possible roster leak from some 2chan which was accepted as false... [If you dont want to read stay away
The possibilty of a possible Pokemon Rival intrigues me using Torterra, Croconaw, and Blaziken(forgive me, appearently i'm so lazy i forgot to check and make sure)

these all seem to me, speedier versions of the pokemon trainers choices, and This Type of clone is easily welcomes in my book, although he must have an eevee standing with him in the background lol. Discuss
People still believe that 'spoiler'? It's quite obviously fake.

Chidosengan

Smash Lord

It's fake. The thread doesn't even exist in 2Channel.

Earthbenderjump5

Smash Journeyman
well i'd have to say no.

i would like misty! haha
thats even worse than your idea though.
well some of the people on hur might think but i think diffurnt.
she should have the evo things just like pkmn trainer.

possible pokemon

horsea, psyduck, starmie.
1st evo, 1st evo 2nd evo

i chose horsea because he is 1 of 3 evo and the youngest because psyduck only has 2 and he must be in there and that would be in the middle of an 1-3 evo pkmn and a fully evloved. so thur :D

(ps. no starmie was not a pokeball it was staryu witch doesn't matter ne ways, and sorry no togepi, he's allready in a returning poke :/)

movesets ne one?
:D

pss. yes i know there all water pkmn, but who said psyduck can't use psycic taks? :D dsn't matter thats misty, who members psyduck gettin out when you didn't want.

but eventually when misty left or a little before that after psyduck was gone it happend to team rocket which it sucked with them :/ horribly.

who doesn't like misty.
though he's not gettin stuff off anmie wouldn't it be awuhsum?

courte

Smash Lord
never said i believed it, simply proposing the possibility. not that any of us thought up that... and it's not like it was proven fake years ago when dinosaurs roamed to the earth, quickly came and quickly went and yes i'm sorta glad it's not the final one

QTP

The "Sonic" of Diddy Kong
female pokemon trainer??

haha, no.

unless Alt. costume..

But No..

:)

-QTP

chrisdude25

Smash Rookie
i don;t kno if anyone here would agree with me, but i think that they should allow a person to use a set of 3 pokemon from pokemon diamond/pearl/ but they would have to be from a pre-determined list.

or simply for the pokemon trainer's pokemon to change type with his color, e.g. the red color using a charizard ivysaur and pikachu... or something along those lines.

YoshiAngemon

Smash Cadet
That's true, I had forgotten that Chikorita was already in Poké Balls.

It could happen, it could happen. A secret, unlockable Hoenn team you can switch to in the character selection screen. With May as the Trainer, visual-wise.

We need a confirmation of whether the Hoenn starters do come from Poké Balls, and if they don't, well, there's hope for the fans.
Hm. May as the Female Trainer with Hoenn Pokémon like Mudkip, Grovyle and Blaziken? Hm... You might as well call her "Pokémon Coordinator," since she's mainly into Contests, and it would be an excuse for May to call out to her Pokémon "TAKE THE STAGE!!"

hungrybum

Smash Journeyman
female trainer would be nice but is not probable due to the repetition of concept

Earthbenderjump5

Smash Journeyman
oh yeah mmmuhh my sig is alright again ......not as i like it but its fizine to me.

Misty for brawl!

seriously i fully support her.

no facts to argue.

but i do support :D

unlike the thread about

i herd you leiks character suggsetions (or something like that).

and it wasn't true ands tuff like

i supoort da mudkipz.

i leik da mudkipz.
sutff like dat nahh..

uh i really do like her so um..........misty for duh brawl!

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
I'd rather it be an alternate costume. And if Rival Trainer is there than he should have the opposite Pokemon.

But.. I don't want a Rival Trainer :|

-Onyx

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
I've been supporting the idea of the female PT before he was even announced. I know they said Wario was the only one they were doing the alternate costume for, but I think they should just go ahead and make the female PT. I think more people would appreciate that than the classic Wario, what was wrong with just having Wario Ware Wario in the first place.

Mckillyou

Smash Journeyman
Why not just have the trainer change, and have the pokemon stay Squirtle, Ivysaur, Charizard, but with different colors/costume pieces

Greevy

Smash Cadet
All I know is I'd pick the female over the male if I had the alt-costume option every time (more pleasant to look at), and if they end up giving her Charmander for whatever reason? Well... I'm exclusivly maining him. Screw the other two, I'll fight on regardless of how bad his lower stamina makes him when I refuse to switch him out.

jimbobhas

Smash Rookie
if the female character in brawl then the pokemon shed have would be the same, but theyd have ribbons or something on them

Earthbenderjump5

Smash Journeyman
well hurs the ones she should have :D :

Starmie, Bayleaf, and Alakazam (would be awsome!)

but most likely it would be.

Totadile, Bayleaf,Typhlosion.

(or mixed up versions of them so it wouldn't be the same type and evo of them like uh... well i'd have to look the names up, the ones i new were totadile, and all the chicorita forms, and cyndaquail so sorry)

Possible movesets you guys?!

ps. i srsly support misty you guys. but the first list i posted would be awsome. starmie alakazam and bayleaf.

Top Bottom